Finding and learning passive income

LectorWalken

Hello guys ,i'am new here.I would like to learn and see how Can i make passive income.
Thanks in advance.

B

Bitrus Shedrach

You can make it today by choosing the right side which we all know about it,
Which is platincoin.

Attachments

• IMG-20211127-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20211127-WA0021.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It all depends on the kind of business you have interest on because there are several businesses on the internet that can fetch you passive income. some of the best businesses you will you can venture into and make money passively on the internet are;

Blogging: if you have passion in writing then you can actually make a lot of money as a blogger. You just have to pick a very good niche and you create good articles around it and of course you need to be very consistent for you to be able to monetize your blog. If you are able to monetize your blog then you have a lot of chance to make money on the internet passively. A good content you create today can even continue to make you money in the next ten years which is quite cool very cool..

Affiliate marketing: Affiliate marketing is another business on the internet that can make you money passively provided you do it the right way. The good thing about affiliate marketing is that you don't need your own product in order to make money but you simply do so by signing up on platforms like clickbank and promoting people's product to make money. If you can be able to learn affiliate marketing well you will definitely make money passively.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are some ways you can generate passive income online and all these things will depend on you and your interest . Some passive income online we will need a good tools like a laptop to be able to start .

Based on my understanding of passive income, I believe you can make money passively by engaging in the following online business.

1) Content writing : This is one of the best way of generating passive income, there different ways to make money as a writer. You can choose to make money as a writer by writing of content and formatting it as an eBook and sale it on Amazon Kindles, as long as your content is of high quality and your niche is really attractive you will always make money from your ebook.

2) Having a YouTube channel is also another way you can generate a passive income , but now adays it is not every one that really have the interest to make money as a YouTuber . If you really have the passion to start a YouTube channel you can make money passively with good quality contents .

You only have to choose a niche that really attracts people and focus.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous methods in which you can use to make passive income for yourself on the internet and like I have stated before, blogging and affiliate marketing are to top passive income streams.

There are a lot of others like cryptocurrency staking. If you are able to find a very good project in a very good exchange then you can probably buy the cryptocurrency and stake it. the truth is that your money will be multiplying as the day goes by. cryptocurrency staking is probably one of the best passive income methods in which anyone should really consider because if you can get a very good cryptocurrency, then you will definitely make a lot of money.

There is a particular cryptocurrency I regretted not staking last year because I would have made up the $1000 with it.

Another passive income stream you can consider going into is creating content on YouTube or social media platforms like Facebook. Making YouTube videos is probably one of the best ways of making passive income currently because a video you make today can still fetch your money even in the next 20 years. Anyone who really wants to make passive income should consider venturing into YouTube.