Finance Financial Diversification Is The Key To Earn More Profits: Agree Or Disagree?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A person who invests or finances a business at the right time is the one who is more likely to gain and earn more profits. Such kind of person is the one who will most likely succeed with earning money and exapnding his or her business more and more. However, there comes a time when people would like to diversify their finance or funds into various different kinds of business or invest in various kinds of business. In short, they would diversify their funds and many people would advice others to diversify their fincnace when it comes to investing in business. However, is it really wise to always diversify your funds? let's say, you have a really great business opportunity and you have limited finance. Would you really diversify at that pointy or would you invest all of your funds to avail that particular business opportunity?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No matter how juciy an investment is, the best things is to diversify and various ways of making money. I don't really support one way in the sense that anything that happens to the source may likely to affect the investors. But if there is diversification, other sources can cover for the loss.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
No matter how juciy an investment is, the best things is to diversify and various ways of making money. I don't really support one way in the sense that anything that happens to the source may likely to affect the investors. But if there is diversification, other sources can cover for the loss.

When it comes to online investments, there are not many options available, unfortunately. I have invested in some HYIPs in the past and I got scammed by them. I even invested in one Paid to click site and got scammed. So when it comes to online investment, you really cannot trust anyone. Right now I am working with one Paid To Click site and it is paying me without any problems. I want to invest and diversify my investments but I have no choice.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When it comes to online investments, there are not many options available, unfortunately. I have invested in some HYIPs in the past and I got scammed by them. I even invested in one Paid to click site and got scammed. So when it comes to online investment, you really cannot trust anyone. Right now I am working with one Paid To Click site and it is paying me without any problems. I want to invest and diversify my investments but I have no choice.
Have you ever considered investing in offline business. Investing in online investments pose greater risk than investing offline. I am not saying offline investments don't have their risk as well but online investments are riskier because you don't even know the person behind it let alone knowing his genuine motive. I will advice you to give yourself some target in that your online investment for you not to be stuck.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Have you ever considered investing in offline business. Investing in online investments pose greater risk than investing offline. I am not saying offline investments don't have their risk as well but online investments are riskier because you don't even know the person behind it let alone knowing his genuine motive. I will advice you to give yourself some target in that your online investment for you not to be stuck.

I will be honest with you. I have no experience running business and I do not even have a proper plan to run an offline business. I also advise other people in my threads and posts that if you want to start a business, you must have a proper plan and I am not that good when it comes to business planning. I have, therefore, invested in paid to click sites so that I can earn money comfortably without any trouble.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will be honest with you. I have no experience running business and I do not even have a proper plan to run an offline business. I also advise other people in my threads and posts that if you want to start a business, you must have a proper plan and I am not that good when it comes to business planning. I have, therefore, invested in paid to click sites so that I can earn money comfortably without any trouble.
It is not compulsory you do the plan yourself. There are several people out there that can plan your business for you. And if you even sit down yourself, you can easily formulate the plan. Sadie this, you can meet a successful person in the field you are tying to venture into and ask hom to put you through.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is not compulsory you do the plan yourself. There are several people out there that can plan your business for you. And if you even sit down yourself, you can easily formulate the plan. Sadie this, you can meet a successful person in the field you are tying to venture into and ask hom to put you through.

Thanks for your great advice. I might start an offline business but I do not have enough money to start a business. This is why I am working on forums to make some money but the money I make from paid to post forums is not that much. I have also invested in some paid to click sites with hopes of making some money and I will only be able to make money with them IF they do not become scam.