Earn Money Feature Points

I

ispd123

I think featurepoints is also a good way to earn money or passive income at home. You can complete surveys, watch videos. play games or join contests.

I have already earned some points. Give it a try and let me know how it goes for you.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I think featurepoints is also a good way to earn money or passive income at home. You can complete surveys, watch videos. play games or join contests.

I have already earned some points. Give it a try and let me know how it goes for you.
What is feature point? Is it an application or a website. You did not give much explanation on the website or app. I will like to know about the it. If you can find time to write about the app or website with a new thread, it will be OK. It will help in knowing about it.

I

ispd123

Both website and apps are available. Signing up is free. You earn points by completing surveys or other offers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As long as its surveys it can never work for me, as for other options I'll try if i can earn some dime from them. You never mentioned the payment processor that is used in the site to process payments to its users. And you never shared payment proof you've received from the site to clarify our doubt.

uforwealth

Verified member
It is true that some people are making fortunes from Featurepoint especially People from the United States of America while others are discriminated against by feature points.

Nigeria is among countries not accepted by Featurepoint and that is the reason why it can't work for me.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Tasks like this hardly work for my location as far as I know. So I wouldn't bother with it. I dislike wasting my time on a site that discriminate I wonder why they can't be an equal opportunity for everyone that wants to work online. Survey is one task I will like to always indulge