Earn Money Faucets websites that pays

AfriPeeps Official

There are so many faucets out there that claims to pay out their users but sometimes you get disappointed after stressing yourself to the limit and requesting for a withdrawal but turns out they are scam because they refuse to pay you your earnings or maybe the withdrawal threshold seems to high for you to reach.

Many internet users have stopped using faucets bot on telegram and faucets websites just because of the reason explained above. However there are still few faucets that pays without any threshold. I mean no minimum withdrawal, you get to request for payment whenever you like.

One of these few faucet websites us named above and another one is iqfaycet. You can search online and join the faucet. The only downside is that you can only be paid to your faucetpay account, from there you can withdraw to your external wallet.

There is no special registration form that you need to fill. Just enter your doge coin address, the one you linked on facucetpays and start claiming as many times as you desire.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It would have been nicer if you had listed some of these faucets. Most faucets I have worked on always have a specific time for payment and they also pay low. This has made me left the faucet of a thing because I see it as time waster but I can still do it if I see the ones that are okay.