Review Crypto Faucets Websites That pays

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Crypto faucets are websites that gives a very little amount of crytocurrencies for tasks done. The reason they are called Faucets is because what they pay is a bit very small and never enough just like a drop of water. Even though their pay is a bit small but all this sites are known for their VERY EASY TASKS. All this task involve watching few seconds video, clicking and checking a new site for a few seconds, watching ads, solving surveys, and maybe surveys. Sometimes you get to just spin and even get free coin without doing anything.

Really you cannot get rich via crypto faucets because it's easy task which equals to small pay. But the good news is that there minimum threshold is very easy to get to achieve. When you get to the minimum threshold, all that is needed is your wallet address and your money will be send to the wallet after a few days.

Here are the list of legit crypto faucets websites you can try out:

BITCOIN FAUCET
Freebitco.in
Cointiply
Coinbase

ETHEREUM
Ethereum-Faucet
Allcoins
Fire Faucet
Faucet Crypto
Faucetpay
Free- Ethereum
Free USDT
Esptco

DOGE FAUCETS
Fire Faucet
Cointiply
Faucet Crypto
Free- Doge
Allcoins.pw
Faucetpay
EsFaucet

LITECOIN
Moon litecoin
Fire Faucet
Free- litecoin

BITCOIN CASH FAUCETS
Faucet Crypto
Konstantinova
Faucetpay

MONERO FAUCET
Monerofaucet.info
Allcoins.pw

TRON FAUCETS
Zoolander.com
Free-Tron
Faucet Crypto.

ZCASH FAUCETS
Pipeflare faucet
Globalhive faucet.

Every beginner must try out cointiply and freebitco.in for Bitcoin as they have proven to be the most reliable...... Enjoy

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well outline information. Their is no doubt, faucets rewards are small compared to how much time required from us to spend on their site daily, weekly and monthly. I don't engage much on them cos of low earnings. I'm only focused on one PTC/FAUCET site which is cointiply.com. I engage my time on it because its legit PTC site for long time now.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Well outline information. Their is no doubt, faucets rewards are small compared to how much time required from us to spend on their site daily, weekly and monthly. I don't engage much on them cos of low earnings. I'm only focused on one PTC/FAUCET site which is cointiply.com. I engage my time on it because its legit PTC site for long time now.
I also have an account on cointiply.com hence why I emphasize it's originality. I still favour the site even if I've never been able to qualify for surveys. I stick with the PTC, rain pool and also roll the Faucet twice daily. And the promo codes are awesome. Sincerely it's the best so far. You can also check freebitco.in, very good and friendly environment to earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I also have an account on cointiply.com hence why I emphasize it's originality. I still favour the site even if I've never been able to qualify for surveys. I stick with the PTC, rain pool and also roll the Faucet twice daily. And the promo codes are awesome. Sincerely it's the best so far. You can also check freebitco.in, very good and friendly environment to earn.
I have an account before with freebitco.in but the constant bug on their site made me to forget about my 3,000+ satoshis i made with them. I don't think i can visit there again cos of the continuous bug on their website. I'm just fade up on that, I'm focusing on cointiply and the little task I can execute online, and work to succeed in the complex ones in the future.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I have an account before with freebitco.in but the constant bug on their site made me to forget about my 3,000+ satoshis i made with them. I don't think i can visit there again cos of the continuous bug on their website. I'm just fade up on that, I'm focusing on cointiply and the little task I can execute online, and work to succeed in the complex ones in the future.
Lol...just check again. Things have changed now... Never experienced any form of bug though. They are even sending gold cards via email where you can earn free satoshis.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol...just check again. Things have changed now... Never experienced any form of bug though. They are even sending gold cards via email where you can earn free satoshis.
Okay, I'll check over them soon, but before i go check on the site if the bug has been corrected or not. Let me still ask you this easy questions please, how much coins have you racked up since you started with them?? Is the minimum withdrawal threshold still set at 30k satoshis?? Is the minimum amount if coins to collect every hour increased from 15 sat or gone down??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Very nice tips from the poster especially to the newbies on cryptocurrencies. I have worked with one faucet like that. But it announced its closure around March or therein. The payment is small hence I distant myself from it. I rather buy coins I wish to have. But it will worth a lot of one can involve at least 4 of the faucet

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Okay, I'll check over them soon, but before i go check on the site if the bug has been corrected or not. Let me still ask you this easy questions please, how much coins have you racked up since you started with them?? Is the minimum withdrawal threshold still set at 30k satoshis?? Is the minimum amount if coins to collect every hour increased from 15 sat or gone down??
Lol...15 sats? then you have been a long time user. When I joined it was just 3 satoshis per hour, 21 sats when you hit all odd number and it has remain that way. And the minimum is still 30k satoshis. I have gathered 10k+ sats since I joined but the goodnew is the 2 gold cards via email every day. You can earn from 36 to 15k satoshi with this card... You soon and take whatever your spin land up. It's automatically added to your account.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have recently come across a crypto faucet website that pays but the main problem I had with the website was that the pay is too little and also it is time consuming. I'd rather stay on this website and work all day and of course I will make more money than doing so many faucets that will pay me a little amount of money. Meanwhile I don't doubt the legitimacy.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I have recently come across a crypto faucet website that pays but the main problem I had with the website was that the pay is too little and also it is time consuming. I'd rather stay on this website and work all day and of course I will make more money than doing so many faucets that will pay me a little amount of money. Meanwhile I don't doubt the legitimacy.
Yes, there pay is so small and discouraging. Even I get tired sometimes. Imagine using 1 week to get just 3 dollars. There legitmatecy is assured as most of them have been around since like 2013 and the reviews are encouraging. That's why I made mention of the fact that you can't get rich with the websites. And some of them give your phone bugs but nevertheless they are good.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Well I used to visit a lot of faucets sites in the past, but I stopped it already. I sat down to calculate what I was earning versus what I was spending and I realised that I am at loss. For one thing the faucets consume quite a lot of data. So if I exhaust let's say $4 worth of data on the faucets in a week and I make $3.5 what's the gain? I just used that as an example, sometimes I only make $2 after a lot of things and hardwork. So for me it is a complete waste of time and resources.