List of Legit Crypto Faucets

paidsurveyadvisor

If you want to start your crypto journey without any investment, Crypto faucets is the sites to go to get free digital coins. All you need to do is to answer captcha, view ads and many others. It is a free method, so don't expect it to pay you a lot of coins. We have joined a lot of faucets and here are our top choices:

1. Cointiply
2. CoinPayU
3. DogeMate
4. Bucksify.

Do you have your own recommendation too? Share with us :)

KURTAULI

Freesalona.top is also one of them
1. Cointiply
The site actually works but it is very difficult to accumulate minimum transfer points. If you have a large audience of 200-300 active people you have a great chance to easily earn a small monthly income. If you do not have a referral in my opinion it makes no sense to accumulate because it involves a lot of time. Not worth wasting 5 hours to collect 6 centers

Kingstone

I used to have an account with cointiply but I stopped working for them because it was tedious and the money was not paying that much. Most of these faucet sites are just a waste of time. I only engage in any of them during my free time. I will still believe more in any dogecoin faucets because I have withdrawn from one before it got closed. When it comes to those that pay in Bitcoins, it takes time to reach the withdrawal threshold. It does not worth the effort. I would prefer to spend my time wisely.
I am not good at referrals at all and the highest I can get is one or two. Forum posting is even more lucrative than faucet sites. I bet you would agree.

Mr Cash

Banned
You said it all...cointiply is working us out n paying us dime

paidsurveyadvisor

I used to have an account with cointiply but I stopped working for them because it was tedious and the money was not paying that much. Most of these faucet sites are just a waste of time. I only engage in any of them during my free time. I will still believe more in any dogecoin faucets because I have withdrawn from one before it got closed. When it comes to those that pay in Bitcoins, it takes time to reach the withdrawal threshold. It does not worth the effort. I would prefer to spend my time wisely.
I am not good at referrals at all and the highest I can get is one or two. Forum posting is even more lucrative than faucet sites. I bet you would agree.
Hi totally agree that faucet sites are using too much of time and should only be used with our spare time. By the way u mentioned about dogecoin faucet, which one you recommended most? Thanks

Vicaries

Hello guys I would recommend a new faucet and I think you all should try it out .
The name of the site is Faucetltc.xyz
This is a nice faucet that works with Faucetpay, which means you get an instant withdrawal once you claim your crypto.
You guys can check and see my payment proof 😋🙂

Attachments

• 2022_01_31_01_51_31-1.png
    2022_01_31_01_51_31-1.png
    396.1 KB · Views: 4

cmoneyspinner

I have had lots of faucet accounts, including Cointiply. But most recently I tried Fire Faucet, Cointpot.in, Freebitco.in, and FaucetCrypto.

I was not impressed with any of them. I made a decision to stop using Cointiply so I withdrew all of my coins. I was not going to sign in daily like I used to because I figured my balance was Zero now so why bother. But when I clicked on my account I saw coins in my balance. I totally forgot that I could still receive coins for the activity of my referrals. So I have not closed my Cointiply account. I'm just not very active there any more.

The faucet site that is currently yielding me the most rewards for my efforts is Bucksify. This faucet rocks! I created a crypto trading account on another platform and I deposit all of crypto earned from Bucksify to that account so I can trade crypto. I pick Litecoin to withdraw, although there is a choice of about 13 different cryptocurrencies from Bitcoi to Zcash.

Shaf

Verified member
Anyone using faucets should know that they're one of the best, legit ways to get free cryptocurrency, but the amount is so small it can leave you frustrated.

I only use Faucet crypto and fire faucet for now. They're fun and easy to use, and the ability to level up makes it challenging and refreshing so you don't feel bored. They also have a chat room for users, so you won't feel like you're all alone with bots only.

Freebitco.in is good too, but to get to 30,000 satoshis just by using the faucet is not possible in a short while. You need referrals or to play the games on the site, some of which cost money. It's one of the longest paying though.

Nina111

Two weeks ago I invested in YoFarm, which is the native crypto currency on Yobit. By providing liquidity it has been paying me about 1-2% daily, which is over 365% APY and is nice income. Yobit has been around since 2014. What are you thoughts?