Hashlist Review: Legit or Scam?

Suba

Staff member
Hashlists.jpg
What's Hashlist?
Hashlist is a UK-based cloud mining site, launched in 2020. Hashlists claims that it currently operates large data centers in Kazakhstan, Myanmar and Iceland. Hashlists claims to have obtained a license for lease rights from the Kazakh government for 5 years to mine crypto in Hashlists Features
Each new member will get a bonus of US$8 which can be used to buy/invest daily contracts and will earn a profit of $0.8 a day, so your balance will be $8.8. Purchases/investments can be made repeatedly every day. Also available referrals program with 3% commission.
In addition to the free contract program, there are also paid contract programs as follows:

hashlish price (1).jpg

Minimum Deposit $100
Minimum Withdrawal $100
Payment method only cryptocurrencies BCH, BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, etc.

Security
Hashlist complies with UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations and also operates under CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission).

How to Join?
You can get passive income from 1 day to 60 days, and all you need to do is register and buy a cloud mining contract. Just email and password no need KYC.

Hashlist Review
So far Hashlists is a paying site, and I didn't find any major complaints out there, it's safe and legal, but I personally think the min withdrawal and deposit of $100 is too high, so it's possible the site will close suddenly.

This thread is just a review or information, not a recommendation to invest.