Farming business is very profitable

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know how it goes in other countries; however, in my home country, more than 80 percent of people are engaged in farming. In fact, agriculture heavily contributes to National Gross Domestic Product (GDP), and it is the number one source of revenue generation. Farming in our home country has always been a family-based business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ours is an agricultural country but we are importing food products like rice and sugar when we have rice fields here and sugar cane plantation. Maybe the problem is the implementation of the law on farming. I agree that farming is profitable but when the law of supply and demand would ruin the market price farming would experience a loss of profit.
Even if farming experience loss of profit in the market. But being a farmer can provide you those food produces that necessarily will cause you money. Jere in my country we've been hit hard by inflation, so if you don't produce food stuffs on your own, i don't think they'll be survival. So everyone is working hard to produce food on their own, and not relying on the dying government.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Ours is an agricultural country but we are importing food products like rice and sugar when we have rice fields here and sugar cane plantation. Maybe the problem is the implementation of the law on farming. I agree that farming is profitable but when the law of supply and demand would ruin the market price farming would experience a loss of profit.

Nsidibe

Farming business is very important for everybody mostly nowadays because we are using agricultural to produce food,rare our animals. Without agriculture there'll be no food and production of food for mostly everybody, so its good to engage in agricultural production because it will bring more food not just to see it as low work or not been nice.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My parents are farmers, and I'll say, farming has helped them a lot to cope with our country's inflation hit time. Farming have made us to forget about the dreadful government in my country, making unfavorable decisions to its subjects, they only make decisions that favour them alone. Through farming we produce lots of food items, that would have caused us lots of money. People focus solely on farming, better equipments can't regret it, as long as they are hard working, they can never go hungry.

Samuel72

Verified member
of course I agree with you that family business is very profitable but people are running away from family business because they believe family business is for illiterate and the business is a dirty business. But the fact is that family business can also be modernized. presently in China they have many machine which they use in farming and they're developing more tools for farming.