Factors that it easier to be scammed

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is a pity that many have lost all the coins or some of the coins he toiled for. The case and news of crypto holders losing their coins to scammer is no longer new as ears have been filled with the news on a daily basis. What really cause this and how it can be minized if not avoided?

Gullibility: this is mostly affected the newbies and the novice. They are always enticed with different lies. There are some that they will tell to drop his password of his wallet that they want to give him additional coins. I don't know why someone will fall for that.

Another thing that makes people lose their money easily is greediness. I could remember the first scam I fell into. It was a site that promised to double any amount of crypto sent within 24 hours. I fell for it squarely. I sent mine too hoping to get it doubled only for me to realize I have be scammed.

Ignorance is other factor. We can ask what we don't really understand. There is no crime in asking questions when it comes to crypto. It is technical and to avoid being scammed, ask questions.