Alberello75

Payeer wallet is probably known for its ease of use and also for its low commission fees. But after all, from what I understand, this wallet is not very popular among users. In fact, nowadays, most seem to prefer Binance among all the well-known wallets.
My main wallet however is Coinbase, but anyway, I still need to have a Payeer account because some earning sites can pay me almost exclusively through it. But mainly, what is missing in Payeer is the possibility of transferring the money directly to my PayPal account. This, at least for me is something that I need if I want to get cash to spend in my country (Italy). But this option seems instead to be offered from Coinbase wallet.
As I am still inexperienced with cryptowallets, for this reason, I ask if and how was possible to exchange my money which is now present in my Payeer account, on my Coinbase wallet. From my point of view, the exchange between these two wallets is possible, but it is necessary for me to know how to do it, without incurring the risk of making mistakes. Afetr that, a second important factor is knowing the exchange fees that I have no idea if they are high or low.

Activator230822

Verified member
I am personally a beginner in the world of crypto-currency. However I am a registered member for the coinbase wallet I found it too difficult to use the wallet. If it were for me I wouldn't have registered on it but a friend of mine requested me to join coinbase so that he could send me some Coins of which the process was successful.
Now that I have a bad experience with coinbase I am being advised to register on binance as it has more features and very simple to use by both of the beginners the experienced crypto-currency gurus on the internet.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
To exchange from Payeer to Coinbase you need to trade dollars to a currency (like Dogecoin-Litecoin-Bitcoin Cash) from Payeer interface and withdraw to LTC BCH Dogecoin address directly from the payeer interface but no less than 200 RUB per trade.