Ethereum Price Prediction 2023:

harrie blaze

Ethereum's current price is $1,652.04, ranking second in the crypto ecosystem. With a circulation supply of $198,604,933,012.67 and a market cap of 120,217,770 ETH, the cryptocurrency has experienced a 0.97% increase in the past 24 hours. In the last month, ETH's price has increased by 11.87%, adding an average of $196.10 to its current value. This sudden growth could make the coin a solid asset if continued.

September 2023: Ethereum Price Forecast:

Experts predict a minimum trading cost of $1,628.74 for ETH in September 2023, with a maximum of $1,879.73. The average Ethereum value is around $1,754.24.

Bestmary

Eth will fall less than this. The market is been manipulated and the price hasn't reached the level they want it just yet. Till then, I would only advise to keep looking for opportunities to have some usdt to stack up more probably might miss a good buy You can take a look at dual investment to keep the price in check

ShanaShh73

Ethereum's current price is $1,652.04, ranking second in the crypto ecosystem. With a circulation supply of $198,604,933,012.67 and a market cap of 120,217,770 ETH, the cryptocurrency has experienced a 0.97% increase in the past 24 hours. In the last month, ETH's price has increased by 11.87%, adding an average of $196.10 to its current value. This sudden growth could make the coin a solid asset if continued.

September 2023: Ethereum Price Forecast:

Experts predict a minimum trading cost of $1,628.74 for ETH in September 2023, with a maximum of $1,879.73. The average Ethereum value is around $1,754.24.
Ethereum lost its power when they switched to pos and ended mining. It seems to me, it won't raise to $4000 never again

BashirJasper

I strongly believe ETH still got the magic wand. Most DeFi transactions are still handled on the blockchain with lots of the dApps connected to it. More utility means more ETH value and a possible good price action but I'm keeping my options open at the moment because my ETH bag is already taken 80% of my DCA on my non-custodial bitget wallet

GeneralEth

The blockchain has more utility which is an evident factor for increases the value of ETH and may result in favorable price movement. Analysts predict that after nearly a year, this will eventually send Ethereum back over the $2,000 threshold. This pattern is likely to continue through the second half of 2023, when the token is predicted to average $2,300. The more reason am bent on subscribing to ETH copy trading on bitget exchange and on the other hand diamond hand DYOR

Sophiemoon

The blockchain has more utility which is an evident factor for increases the value of ETH and may result in favorable price movement. Analysts predict that after nearly a year, this will eventually send Ethereum back over the $2,000 threshold. This pattern is likely to continue through the second half of 2023, when the token is predicted to average $2,300. The more reason am bent on subscribing to ETH copy trading on bitget exchange and on the other hand diamond hand DYOR
The creator of Ethereum Vitalik really did his calculation well, meaning it has value in the next upcoming decade. I will love to explore your Exchange to try out the copy trade of a thing.

GeneralEth

The creator of Ethereum Vitalik really did his calculation well, meaning it has value in the next upcoming decade. I will love to explore your Exchange to try out the copy trade of a thing.
that's a good choice you've choose to pass through,
Any Bitget user may select a knowledgeable trader to follow, and will then automatically duplicate all of that trader's orders once they become a Follower. With profits totaling more than 74 million USDT, 93% of copy traders who traded futures and 82% of those who traded spot were profitable so the success rate is high.

GeneralEth

I think it will grow with accordance to bitcoin halving. Not that much for sure, but that could be easily seen on graphs
What I'm sure of right now and will continue to be a fact is that Ethereum will never outperform BTC and I'm holding BGB as a good alts on my portfolio

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Ethereum lost its power when they switched to pos and ended mining. It seems to me, it won't raise to $4000 never again
This is what it seems... Surprisingly,it works for BTC & rest of the crypto's as well!! But, we know what happened previously 🙃. Eth is the mother of ALTs. If ETH fails, every ALTs will fail to rise! IMG_20231025_143038.jpg

voiceofcrypto

Ethereum is currently bearish over the long and medium terms. At the time of writing, bullish price action across the crypto market is not especially strong, as several cryptos struggle to manage the ripple effects of the FTX crash.