Ern $3.00 per min

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 24877

GET PAID,......................
BuxInside - Get Paid, every 10 seconds!
EVERY 10 SECONDS!............................

Earn $3.00 per min
  • at BuxInside you get paid just for browsing our advertisers' websites.
  • at BuxInside you can cashout INSTANTLY.
  • at BuxInside you can cashout at only $2.............

I did a little research about the website you mentioned and I also visited the website. The website in question has a very poor design. This does not necessarily mean that it is a scam; however, it shows that the website owners do not take the business seriously. A Paid to Click website like Cashtravel.info is pretty much professional and we know that they are a legit website. Buxinside.com has a "doubtful" status on Foxyrating.com and it has a very low (3.4) rating on TrustPilot.com and the last payment proof posted on Foxyrating.com is almost two weeks old. The good thing about them is that even though most of the reviews on Trustpilot is negative regarding Buxinside, the Buxinside admin have responded to them. Not many business owners respond to negative reviews on Trustpilot.com. It is hard to tell whether they will be paying money to their members in the future or not.

Please I need more light on this buxinside, how is the payment method like, do they accept persons from all over the world or it is restricted to certain regions.

I am asking all these questions because I was given a site that pays you for watching videos and performing some tasks. After working non stop for several weeks only for them not to pay me as they promised.

I was so furious after wasting time and burning data I got nothing, I vowed never to fall for such scam again. This buxinside sounds too good to be true for me for offering $3 in a minute.

So please give more light so I can register if its not a scam, I feel we are all here to share ideas to help and uplift one another and not the other way round.

So I patiently wait for your update.

How can we earn 3 $ per minute so as I see it is a PTC site does this rate is for upgraded member or this is for limited time because rates of paying in PTC sites are so much lower. Alternatively the site is working with several payment system like Neteller, Skrill, PerfectMoney, Payeer, PayPal. So it can be a good place for earning money with an upgrade of membership of corse. So I will sure give a try and signup to understand more the concept.

This will be great and effective if its stand the test of time and mostly if the withdrawal channel is feasible.
But base on my small experience sites like this just drop catchy terms to lure people in. Then as time goes on they adjust their terms making it less favourable. Not withstanding there is no harm in trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.