Ensuring your safety while making money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Not everyone is aware that some platforms , websites , and applications that we online hustle is normally used to make money online and nothing but a system hacking website or application but because we are enticed and drawn to the act of making money online especially if the app or website is absolutely highly paying . That is why it is actually advised to conduct a feasibility study and review about a particular website that you intend to use to make money online because there is every possibility that that website could be created by hackers so as to steal some basic and unauthorised information from you and possibly harm and threaten you in some ways .

Personally I consider myself an individual that can never fall into scam and fraudulent website and also to website created by hackers . This is due to the fact that I have a tool known as a scam site detector which totally helps me to dictate a particular site that is fraudulent , hacking or scamming in nature , from a one that is actually legit and safe to indulge in the act of making money online . We shouldn't be so desperate to make money online to the extent that we are blinded from researching about a particular website or platform that we intend to use to make money online .

There are absolutely good ways to detect that a site is a scam. You could detect that the site is a scam by the offers that it promised . There are so many sites that promises a mouth watering offers. This is indeed a pointer that the site may likely fold up in the offing, when this happens, you will be rest assured that the site may likely be a scam. Using the scam detector simply another way to ensure that you detect most of the scam sites . I have tried to download it from the play store but i didn't find it there. It will be quite interesting of you could drop the link here. I fell victim of one scam site and I lose above $100. Have the scam detection tools would be very helpful and if everyone could have the tools , the activities of the scammers will reduce dramatically and it will help a great deal. The activities of the scammers are on the increase everyday and this criminals behind this are living luxurious life and that was the major reasons why one need to look for ways to curb the activities of the cybercriminals. We have seen many occurrence where the cybercriminals ripped off all the money of the investors and it is very detrimental.

Though the topic focused more on how to protect ourselves from scam investment despite the fact that the topic can be misinterpreted to be precautionary measures to be taken while working online in order to protect ourselves from such hazard that we may be faced with ehiie working online.

There are many websites these days and all of them do promise that they will pay even when they know very well that they can do. How do we now know the ones that we are not meant to be trusted. Below are some of the ways I do filter them out.

I don't always like working on a website without taking good research about such a website. There are many websites that one can use to check the validity of any website. Aside this, there are some reviews that we can read on for us to know whether a website is real or not.

We still need to be careful while working online. We don't need to be working with a website that has promise more than what we think it is realistic. Many people always fall for website that promise more than what they can afford maybe due to their gullibility.

It is absolutely very important that we become very mindful of our safety while making money online there is no doubt that some people today are very desperate in making money online and so there are more likely to jump into any website that they come across online hoping that they will make tons of money on it but in most cases some of these websites and platforms that they jump into without conducting a feasibility study and research about the website and platforms and up to be scam and fraudulent websites or websites and platforms created and owned by hackers that are only there to scam and defraud we individuals who want to make money online the right and legit way or to steal unauthorised and personal information from us in order to harm and threaten us in some way that we may not know of .

You are absolutely right in the part where you said that it is very important that we conduct a feasibility study or research on any particular website or platform that we intend to use to make money online because the worst case scenario is that it could probably be a scamming and fraudulent platform or website , or a platform or website created by hackers

That's cool as you have a software tool that helps you to track fraudulent websites that promises to give users better payment upon task completion. Many of them promise tons of reward but at the end, their is nothing tangible to write about the site. It is encouraging to make diligent research to know about the site in order to avoid falling prey of their fraudulent tricks. I've fallen in some scam sites in the past, I don't want to come across such kind of scam site anymore. I want to be around the sites rewarding to my time, that's the reason why I don't believe in every site I see online with their earning chances. I try to know more about the site to know if their is possibility for me to earn from the site or it will end up being another scam. Their are many websites out there that helps us to spot this scam sites, notably 'Scamadviser.com, justlegit.com is an option too, which we should look up to for excellent reviews about any sites at all that has to do with offering us payment for our services.

A friend of mine joined a site some time back, it was an online making money site where they pay you for sharing various contents on social media. It the end the site turned out to be a scam site. Their accounts where hacked and some of them lost their hard earned money. Before investing on any site, make sure you have made proper research about the site first.

If you are someone that wants to make money on the internet you must try as much as possible to stay safe because there are several platform that will promise you money but at the end of the day they will turn out to steal from you. I have heard stories of people that have been hacked because of the sensitive information they kept on some websites.

What I normally do before I venture into any platform is to make a lot of research about a particular platform and know people's experience. The truth is that some of them may be new platforms but at least making research will give you insight in order to be able to identify them.

There are some tools that can actually help you to check if a particular website is safe for you to drop sensitive information or not and I think anyone that really wants to make money online should try as much as possible to check those sensitive information.

People who are in cryptocurrency have also fallen into the hands of scammers who ended up stealing their cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency AirDrop is one thing that people should be very careful of because a lot of scammers are using it to steal people's hard-earned money..

There are myriads of ways to know that a sites will run away with the peoples money. The mouth-watering offers that the site promised to give is the most important of all the ways to detect a scam sites and its a big surprise that so many people still fall victim of such a very ponzi scheme. The offer should immediately trigger something in us that the site is probably a scam because the offers that it promised is too good to be true. The scam detector that you mentioned is also one of the tools that could be use to keep you safe from all the scam sites and also make you detect them very quickly .I just want you to try to give us the way to get this wonderful tools that could be used. We all need inorder to keep us save from the evolving scam sites all around . Thus wiki help curb the activities of the scammers because the ways at which they are popping out everyday is on the increase and it will be very bad if all the online earners do not have the right tools to combat the situation . Please endeavor to share the tools here with us.

Safety and precautionary measures are one of the things that you are supposed to take in high regard whenever you are working online. There are some problems that you can be able to encounter when you are working offline and there are also some that you can be able to encounter if you're working online as well so you need to be very careful .

The first and most important thing is that you should try as much as possible not to engage in any kind of scam or any hideous activity that might get you in the eyes of the law enforcement agency . You should always ensure that all the deals that you are signing online should be something you can do and you should always try to deliver them on time without anything fishy .

You should also try as much as you can in order to protect yourself from online scammers . You can be able to do this by not being greedy and only investing in something that you have research about , setting up a very strong password system and ensuring that you do not share your personal details like date of birth and security number to any third-party.