Ensuring the safety of your business properties and assets.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Tell me how would you feel if you show up in your business environments or organisation on a particular day , and on stepping in you find out that your business properties has been stolen by arm robbers , miscreants , or hoodlums . Personally that will definitely be a devastating and remorseful situation for me . That is basically what majority of business owners are facing today they are not able to ensure the safety of your business properties and assets and in the process of doing so they even make it more vulnerable to be stolen by a mobs miscreants , and thieves . To properly ensure the safety of the business assets and properties it is advised that you as the business owner in pose the duty of a security guard .

You can employ a security guard possibly not one but up to five to guard your business premises for you possibly during business closing hours and you must pay the security guards for their services . Another way to efficiently ensure the safety of the properties and assets is by not handing them over to unauthorised individual because this individuals could be thieves and arm robbers .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know thugs do penetrate into a building when the owner isn't around, it has happened severally no doubt. If you're an average man, or poor, it wouldn't be possible for you to seek the services of a security guard, because you don't have enough to make ends meet and surplus to give to a security officer to protect your property when you aren't around against mobs or criminals penetrating your home. That's why the rich are secured than the poor, because they make sure their home is secured to avoid any lingering occuring when they aren't around. And also,the rich suffers more of attention when it comes to home break down, because the criminals target them, because they have what they're looking for. But that doesn't mean the poor are safe, everyone suffers same fate when it comes to home break down and stealing our belongings when we aren't around. Their are people who aren't contented with what they have, they'll always look out for a way to steal, which is very acrimonious. Some if them don't like doing any kind of job to earn money online or offline, they just like it to come without hassle. That's why they suffer in a cruel manner, because the end product of what they're doing is destruction.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere I will feel so downhearted and disappointed coming to my workplace finding out that my properties and assets have been stolen by thieves or miscreants . Some business are suffering from losses as a result of their assets and properties getting stolen especially large scale businesses that deals or runs the business with the use of office equipment and machines . The absence of this office equipment and machines totally slows down the productivity of that business for a particular period of time until they are able to replace the stolen office equipment or other assets . It is very important that your business assets and properties be kept safe and just like you already mention one of the ways to do that is by imposing a security guard that is very active and trusted .

The security guard must be very vigilant and experience in his line of work he must be alert and smart so as not to let unauthorised individual into the business environment that could possibly come into spy in the business environment so as to know which area to penetrate possibly when business working hours have closed . Business assets and properties are very important and they deserve our safety and as a business owner you must ensure the safety to them .

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Ensuring the safety of your business properties and assets is very important, it willl sadden to lose my assets to criminals, fire or some sort because of lack of safety measures.

There are several ways to make sure your property is protected from theft and other damage. But before you do anything else, you should make sure that locks are installed on all doors and windows, as well as on any storage units or sheds.

It is also essential that a security system be installed at your business premises. This can be done by hiring an experienced professional who will install these systems for you so that they are in place when you need them most. You can protect your assets by taking certain precautions. These precautions include:

1. Ensuring that all doors are locked at all times

2. Having a security system in place

3. Ensuring that windows and doors have proper locks

4. Having surveillance cameras installed within your office premises so that you can monitor what happens around the clock

5. Using alarm systems to alert staff if anyone tries to break into the office building or steal anything from it.