Endeavouring to be smart and alert while making money online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I strongly and firmly believe that we all are familiar with the fact that not all websites , platforms , apps , and links seen and left on the internet and legit and worth downloading , logging into , and clicking on . This is because as individuals day-by-day are being introduced to the art of making money online , majority of individuals also on the other hand day by day are also introduced to the act of making money online illegitimately and this usually includes scamming and defrauding individuals like you and I , who are devoted and motivated towards the act of making money online . Not every link , apps , and platform or website in the internet should be trusted because majority of them are scamming and fraudulent and must be discouraged and avoided , that is why we must endeavour to be smart and alert when picking or choosing a particular website or platform to work on in order to make money online .

Being smart and alert while making money online could be made possible by using what is known as a scam site detector . Using a scam site detector while working online will carefully and accurately reveal to you whether a particular website or platform or an app is actually legit and paying or possibly scamming and fraudulent . Since the year 2018 , one of the best scam site detector app I have been used in which you can download on the Google app store on the Google play store depending on the type of smart phone or device that you are using is known as the sureplug app .

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The internet is a busy place, and it's getting busier every day. With so much to do online and so many ways to waste time, how can you make sure you're making the most of your time? How do you stay motivated? How do you keep focused?

Check this if you want to be smart and alert with your time online:

Don't let yourself get distracted by social media. If you find yourself reaching for Facebook or Instagram when you should be working, try disabling your notifications until later in the day (or enlist help from an app like Freedom). The less temptation you have to grab your phone, the more likely you are to work on what matters most.

Set up a solid structure for yourself. Before diving into your work, make sure that you know exactly what it is that needs to be done and in what order. Making a to-do list can really help with this. It will also help if you decide how much time each task will take, and set aside that amount of time just for that task without distractions.

Take breaks—and make them count! Getting outside, going for a walk, or even just stretching during your breaks can help you feel refreshed and ready to tackle the next task on your list.

Axis

Banned
Being smart and alert when making money online does not involve jumping into any websites that we come across on the internet. The internet itself is filled with legit and flexible paying platforms but we must also remember that the internet itself is also filled with scamming and fraudulent platforms in which we should stay far away from a we won't and make money passively and considerably. So do not view any online platforms or application as a means to make money online if you have not carried out your research or feasibility study about the website in order to determine whether it is legit or possibly a scam and fraud.

Adopting the use of a scam site detector can totally help in this situation. The reason for using this tool or mechanism is that it is very recommended and very effective in detecting weather a website is legit or whether a website is all scam and fraudulent. You should also be careful when an individual recommends a website to you. Most recommended website possibly on the YouTube platform and not legit and in fact most YouTubers are scammers.

malwariee

Do you have any idea or platform where anyone can making money online. there is lot of website and app that claim's for making money online but most of them are scammer or fake. from many days i am searching for a good platform where i can work an earn money online.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money online is a great way to supplement your income or even become your sole source of income. It can also be a great way to develop a wide range of skills and knowledge. However, if you’re not careful, it can also be a great way to get scammed or taken advantage of. That’s why it’s important to be smart and alert when you’re making money online.

The first step to being smart and alert online is to research any potential opportunities thoroughly. You should never invest your money in something unless you’re absolutely sure you understand what it is and how it works. Make sure to read reviews and ask questions to get a better understanding of the opportunity.

Another important step to take is to make sure you’re dealing with reputable companies. Do your research and make sure the company is legitimate and has a good reputation. Don’t be afraid to ask for references or contact information for other customers who have worked with the company.

It’s also important to be aware of any potential scams. If an offer sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Don’t be fooled by promises of easy money or huge returns on investments.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is totally advised to be smart and alert while trying to make the most money online. We should not make the mistake to think that the internet is absolutely smooth and plain and only filled with individuals like us who want to make money as well, instead we should always remember that in as much as there are individuals who want to make money online in the internet via the right way, there are also individual seeking for ways to make money online via the wrong and illegitimate ways which totally involves scamming and defrauding individuals like you and I who are trying to make money online.

The problem of encountering scammers and fraudsters online have totally left a lot of people to think that it is totally impossible to make money online. Indeed their notion for saying this is absolutely very understandable but yet, we cannot totally eradicate scammers and fraudsters online but instead the only thing that can be done is to reduce or limit our chances of being a victim or subjects to them. Basically with the use of a scam site detector tool or mechanism, an individual can consequently detect whether a website is legit or possibly a scam and fraud. There are so many scam site detectors in which you can download on the Google Play store on the Google app store but the one I love to recommend is the SUREPLUG app.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Before signing up on any platform it is always important than advisable that you make a lot of research so that you will not fall into the ask him. I've actually ventured into those kind of platforms in the past but at the end of the day I was not able to make any kind of money.

So it is always important you go to some platforms like scamadviser, trustpilot and some others to make proper research about any kind of platform you want to venture into because those platforms have a way of reviewing site that may interest you so much.

I have actually ventured into a lot of ponzi schemes on the internet and at the end of the day I was not able to withdraw any of my money and the reason was because I was greedy and wanted something that will give me money quickly. Such mindset should be changed if you really want to make something tangible on the internet for yourself.

Rubz

This is the first time i'm hearing about this sureplug app. I'm sure it's a nice app since you said you've used it but i doubt it would be able to detect all scam website. Scammers are becoming smarter as the days go by. Scam is one of the major reasons i've refused to invest in high risk investments platforms like crypto currencies or forex trading. I know crypto and forex are legit but i've still not been able to get rid of my fear of bejng scammed. I always try to be smart, alert abd extra careful when clicking on links or logging into websites to earning money because I'm aware that not every one of these apps, websites or links are legit.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is always good to work Smart and be at alert whenever you're working online the issue is that a lot of sites I've been created by scammers as such they are all out scamming which means one need to be at alert at all times especially when is an earning or an investment site.

Scammers knows too well that humans are greedy so the device all means by which they can have very convincing investment scheme to Lure people and we will then scam them of their hard earned money so investors should be very beware of sites that are too good to be true and stay away from such sites.

I have been an online freelancer for over ten years. The good news is that I have never been scammed. Perhaps because I always read reviews ahead of time. In addition, I seek recommendations from other online freelancers for legitimate websites. It pays to be smart when working online these days because time is valuable and efforts should not be wasted. I'd look into the app you mentioned. It could be useful in detecting scam websites that I'd like to use in the future.