Email Warming: why is it necessary?

Austinaldo

Email Warming is not a new term for any email marketer at all. Thit is what ensures that your emails do not enter spam folder of your receiver, and that your email provider do not block you from accessing your email account as a result of spamming. When you want to start a new outbound campaign, you must warm up that email to broaden the scope of its sending capacity.

I personally warm up my new emails before using them for my domain business and these are the reason I do email Warming. For a beginner who doesn't know where and how to warm their email in an automated way, simply use Gmass for this purpose. This is what I use also and it is a free tool. Warming up your email shouldn't be something to overlook. You might get locked out of the email if you don't warm it up. Now imagine after being locked out of your email, a customer sends you a reply message asking for your services how do you think you will know about it? This will simply mean that you have lost out on a deal simply because you got locked out for sending too many emails at a time.