Email Marketing for your Business

raaman

Valued Contributor
One of the essential digital tools for any type of business or entrepreneurial project is email marketing. In general, when we are starting a company we think of online media as a website and social networks.

It is clear that both are of vital importance but we do not underestimate the power of mass mailing campaigns. Implementing email marketing strategies from the beginning will help you generate leads faster.

It will strengthen ties of trust with customers. Email marketing continues to be a great opportunity for companies and professionals in achieving their goals and you should start taking advantages of it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In another forum I commented that email marketing is not very effective anymore because it is somehow obsoleted by the social media marketing. The original poster issued a rebuttal and said that email marketing is still popular and effective. Anyway, just to express my observation that emails from unknown senders would automatically land in the spam folder. That means there is very little chance that the receiver of the email will read that email from the marketer. Now I wonder why the email marketing will be effective when it will just go to the spam folder. I am lost on that.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is not a lie that many people do not see email marketing as a very reliable way because there are so many other ways of convincing customers. This might be true but I still advise business owners especially those of direct response marketing to use email marketing in their campaigns to.