Eloot.gg review

Nite

Valued Contributor
Eloot.gg, which was earlier called as Earn.gg, is a Get paid to website. We all know Gpt sites are where people get paid for completing simple tasks online.

On Eloot.gg, you'll be earning points known as the Gems, and you'll be earning them by taking surveys, watching videos, and trying new games. In order to cashout, you have to exchange those Gems for gift cards and cryptocurrencies. It has got a vast selection of cryptocurrencies to redeem your points for, and that's what sets it apart from other Gpt websites.

There have been people that are saying Eloot.gg is a safe platform to earn few bucks. What's great about Eloot.gg is that it has many payment options including, Paypal, cryptocurrency, and steam vouchers, and the minimum threshold for withdrawing via cryptos is $0.50 which is equal to 50K gems, for Paypal the withdrawal limit is $1. It is important to know that 1000 Gems=$0.01. You must have a google account to join in the website.

They also have this ruffle that is drawn every 30 minutes, which will allow you to earn 1 loot box. Through these loot boxes, you can buy items that helps you in collecting more gems in the long-term. Currently, the available cryptocurrencies on the site are Bitcoin, Zcash, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, and some more. They have offerwalls, videowalls, ruffle, and also roll, where you can bet your gems and multiple them.

Eloot.gg seems like an average Gpt website. You could try it if you want to, just remember that the earning opportunities will depend on country-to-country.

SANIA

Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us. It is good to know that this site is legit and is actually paying its users for completing the tasks online. It is also nice to know that the withdrawl limit is less which is only 1$ for paypal.
Most sites donot allow great payouts but they have huge withdrawl limits which are not easy to achieve and people get bored and tired and frustrated before they can actually payout from such apps.
It is also nice that the website is providing cash out in options other than paypal as paypal is not available in my country due to some issues.
It is nice to know that they are also allowing cashouts in bitcoins and other currencies which can be converted to cash later on.
I appreciate your review on this site, you have made a detailed review including everything in it that's good to know.
I also agree that such opportunities also vary from country to country as most developed countries have more options and offers but people living in the developed countries often donot have access to such sites offers and paid surveys are often not available too.
I wish you best of luck with this app.