Effects of consuming too much bleaching skin product.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of individuals especially the females are obsessed with the white skin , and so they consume bleaching skin products to enhance the whiteness of their skin some of them are even addicted to consuming a lot of bleaching skin products rather than sticking to one particular product . Someone might ask does this attitude have any negative repercussions ? Well , without wasting much time or trying to suger coat the truth , actions of patronizing various skin bleaching product is absolutely bad for your skin health . And could lead to various skin related infections and diseases .

Skin cancer as a result of using majorities bleaching skin products on the skin is prone to occur . Under skin related diseases such as red rashes , skin sore and internal skin bleeding could be resulted because of using many skin bleaching products on your skin . We human beings must understand how important our skin is and why it is advisable to keep it healthy by all means . If you are obsessed with the white skin there are some home made strategies you can follow to at least brighten or glow the colour of your skin . Lemon extract or juice is an effective skin lightening home made remedy to effectively and healthily lighten your skin without having to bother about any negative side effects or repercussions .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
But sometimes I really wonder what the essence of skin bleaching in the first place. I think people need to realize that the cause a huge problem for themselves when they bleach their skin. The harsh chemicals that are being stored on containers to be bought as bleaching cream doesn't even help matters this is really appalling. I hope the people doing this act gets to read this and keep away from this act. msybe this was done ages ago out of ignorance but it is in the open now and people need to resist the urge to bleach because of the cancer it brings. like your last paragraph if they still want to to insist on bleaching then using natural remedies wilp be better.