Loans Education Loan For India Students!

A K Rao

In India the financier and the Banks are providing to the brilliant students to study abroad and complete their post-graduate education. The banks are not even wanting the candidates to visit the branch of their bank, instead they are providing the loan online.

They provide a loan for tuition fees, travel, living other costs which they will be recovering once the candidate gets the job after the graduation or the post-graduation or as per the stipulated time decided by both the parties.

In India the loan is disbursed on a affordable interest and it is offered at the door step. Presently the students are availing the loans to get education from US and from Australia in India. Do you have this facility in your country?

arunima25

Verified member
Now, most of the bank services have gone online. More and more people are opting for online services, especially since the pandemic. Online procedures also make it more convenient for people.
This is a good scheme to encourage such bright students. Many students abort their dream to study abroad as it is very expensive and not everyone can afford it. I am sure many would avail this service and it will benefit the bank too.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't think we have a student loan in our country although there are scholarships where they can apply. The student loan like they have in the US is a big help to aspiring students who want to pursue higher education. Especially in going abroad for education the expense is not cheap especially that you have to spend for 4 years.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my home country, people can use their educational certificates as collateral and get loans up to 1 million in local currencies. They can get loans for higher education or to start a business. Whether you are a student looking for money for higher studies or a fresh graduate willing to start your own business, this loan will benefit you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Oh wow is sound very interesting; I wonder who we offended in our country. nothing like this in my country Infact even getting a loan to do business is even a huge problem. I’m trying to gather money for my msc. I wish there is a facility like this here it will have been very helpful.