Eat Avocados and Age Slowly.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Nothing can stop you from aging. But the food and nutrients your body takes in as you age will be one of the best ways to keep your body aging properly even if you are over fifty years of age.

So, what foods are most helpful for slowing the aging process? Some dietitians have the answer. For those who want to age well, avocado can be an option. One dietitian says that avocados can be an important part of your daily life.

It is because avocados are rich in heart-healthy fats and fiber, potassium and vitamins A, B, C, E and K. Avocados not only help protect the body from the inevitable aging process, but are also satisfying and delicious to eat.

Nothing can stop you from aging. But the food and nutrients your body takes in as you age will be one of the best ways to keep your body aging properly even if you are over fifty years of age.

So, what foods are most helpful for slowing the aging process? Some dietitians have the answer. For those who want to age well, avocado can be an option. One dietitian says that avocados can be an important part of your daily life.

It is because avocados are rich in heart-healthy fats and fiber, potassium and vitamins A, B, C, E and K. Avocados not only help protect the body from the inevitable aging process, but are also satisfying and delicious to eat.
I love Avocados and bitter oranges and to me food is not food without Avocado, that is how much I consume it. Although sometimes I limit eating Avocado due to too much oil in my body but if you want to take Avocado daily and kill its natural oil that come with it, mix it with the bitter orange that is near to lemon taste or even lemon itself. That way you will benefit from Avocado daily and kill its fat with the help of orange acid. Those are the two fruits that I love and that's how I consume it on daily basis.