Easy ways to earn money online

M

moneymaker12

Hello I'm Jack

I'm new to this site, nice to meet you all!!
Just corious if anyone here has heard of respondent.io?

I've seen the site and it seems to provide variety of earning opportunities

So what do you think? Is it for real or just a scam??

Thank you!

AfriPeeps Official

I have not heard of that website name before and I have never tried it. But if you are actually looking for a means of getting to know if a website is legit or not, you can just check reviews online about the website, make sure you check as many reviews as possible because sometimes people do post fake reviews.

Moni

I don't really want to criticise on website I knows nothing about but my advice is you have to be careful about the website you work with. For I have been scammed twice on some websites so don't try to be a victim.
Before you work with any site do much research about it before and you will know if it really legit or scam especially if you are total beginner on making money online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What happened is that most of this site are legit and they are paying but not all of them , so it is very important for us to know the one to concentrate on first that will give us the best and the most suitable atmosphere to earn money . some are not really trusted and you are thinking of making money with such website you will be wasting your energy and data trying to achieve what won't really add value to your life because they may not likely pay you.

When thinking of making money on the internet , first of all you needs to consider the amount of money they are paying you and how they can be able to generate this money to pay its members . if there is not satisfactory reason to support this then you just have to conclude that they do not really have anything much to offer .

You shouldn't be looking for many opportunities to earn money so much especially if you are interested to post content on forums because most of the forums around might makes you believe they can pay you but sometimes they may not be able to pay .

funmi

Verified member
When it comes to making money online, making people thinks it is child's play and they just say it like it is very easy to get money online but the truth is it is not an easy venture. Mostly if one does not have any skills. So first things first one must try to get a skill first before thinking about making money online.

The skills could either be in the area of trading or in the area of working as a professional writer. Some even work as instructors online. There is this friend of mine that holds a masters degree in business administration and this person works online and trains student on some key management areas, what he does is get a very good network a marker board and he makes use of his phone connected to the internet and he links up with his students all over the world and they hold their classes sometimes on zone or Skype and this guy makes q fortune from the online teacher because he is very good at what he does and hence so many other student from several higher institutions even outside Nigeria do contact him for training online and he makes money.

allison001

Verified member
We have no easy way of making money online, yesterday we have possible and so many legit ways in which we can make money online.
Making money online is not that easy because you have to spend so many hours on the internet before you be able to make a reasonable money at the end of the day.

We are various ways of making money online.

Let's see you have a particular business you are running, you can be making your money online by advertising your business and also promoting your product online by using social media.
Since we have so many social media around the world, you can choose to use social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, and Twitter.
Advertising and promoting your business or product using social media such as Facebook is the best because you will drive more traffic there.

One thing about Facebook is that it has its own marketplace where you can list your items for sale being it used or unused. I have one of my friend who repairs phone, and you do make his money online by listing some phone on Facebook marketplace.
It's very easy to see buyers there because millions of people are on Facebook.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You are highly welcome to this forum when you can be making so much money here. Talking about that site you mentioned above, I don't know or hear anything about it, this is just my first time coming across that name.
Well I think if you really want to know if it's legit or scam, you can detect that possibly using trustpilot because that is the way I do check if site are legit or not, so go try out you will get the solution there, another thing to do if you want to detect scam or legit is to check reviews about it.

This is one of the reason a lot of people find it very difficult to make money online, some people starting to make money online fall a victim in a scam site, in this way they think that nothing comes good from online money making.

When I started making money online I also had the same issues, I was scammed in so many site, so I didn't believe in online money making.
But I'm happy because I found this a legit site.

So guy, if you discover that the site is scam, I prefer you make your money here.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The keyword 'Respondent looks familiar, but never heard nor visited respondent.io website before. Infact, it is my first time hearing or seeing the site around. I don't really know exactly what it is, you mentioned about it's varieties of opportunities without putting us through or mentioning it's various ways of making money from it. Their is much opportunities online, but not all are really paying us to do real tasks via their site. So, most users online are just skeptic of being around such kind of sites, since no one loves wasting time on a website that promises earnings but at the end turning futile. Even me too, feels skeptic entering into a newly developed website or on an unfamiliar website. I love to be around a reputable website that has gotten lots user's backing, because I hate wasting time and energy too, doing tasks which I won't be paid for.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would rather advice the poster to do more finding on the website before he does it. The website looks legit but the address looks somehow. And the fact is that most websites with such addresses don't really last longer. They only come and disappear in just a moment which make them not to be reliable.

How do we identify a scam website? This is the first thing someone that wants to make money online should ask and learn. There are many website that always want to take advantage of their new users due to their gullibility and greediness. To know this type of website, we need to check the address and make sure we check when the site is registered and some reviews about the website. This st times can be done on YouTube and some other platoforms.

When a website asks us to pay money or even asks us to meet some threshold to withdraw, it always gives me red flag. Though, there are some platforms that are legit and yet ask for payment and even allow users to get to some threshold before they are allowed to pay, we need to make sure the website that allow us to do this is very legit.

We should not always fall for victims that promise much. Mist time when the reward is so lucrative, it may be a way to lire people to their website for their own benefits.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are a good numbers of ways an individual can make money online . An individual looking for ways to make money online must first of all be determined , motivated , and poised to the act of making money online , first of all he must find a website that is legit , paying , easily accessible , and flexible . Which has always been the problem with the act of making money online . Many websites in the internet are owned and operated by various scammers and fraudsters whose aims and objectives are to rob motivated and poised minded people off their hard earned money and energy whom there have invested in the website that turned out to be a scam website .

That that is why I always urge individuals looking for ways to make money online to use a scam website detector . They are various website detector in the internet but the two most common ones I have been using are known as trustpilot and sureplug.com , the reason why I consider these two to be the best is because it allows its users and members to read reviews and comment made by past users of a particular website in order for you to analyse whether the website you intend to work on is legit or fake .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet generally requires some level of knowledge and seriousness for you to succeed but there are actually some good ways in which you can make money as a beginner even if you do not have any skill.

One of the best ways of making money if you do not have any skill as a beginner on the internet is working on paid to post platforms. A typical example is this particular platform, trendri, if you are serious you would probably make a lot of money on the long-run.

It require some level of seriousness and commitment and at the same time consistency for you to be able to monetize your presence here. If you're not serious and you're looking for something that you will just click and make money then, I don't actually think it is for you.

If you are from a developed country then venturing into survey platforms is one of the best ways in which you can make money if you do not have a skill There are many people that have capitalised on this to make some good amount of money for themselves in their free time.

Meanwhile, if you really want to make a lot of money on the internet it is very much important for you to try as much as possible to learn a profitable skill.

Kendy

Verified member
Inasmuch as there are many ways to make money online, but there is absolutely no easy way of making money. I have been online when I had a manageable smartphone which could have access to WhatsApp social media and I thought I could make money overnight due to how people made it seem so easy. Alas! I invested in Ponzi schemes and it all backfired because within a twinkle of an eye, I lost so much money and I kept on investing with the hopes of recovering the funds but it was still the same negative outcome at the end of the day. Making money online comes with a level of hard work and also by the way we position our mindset. If we limit our abilities to little offers with tedious workload, then you would likely remain static or stagnated.

I discovered that the best way to make money online is by finding a niche which you have much interest in, and acquire a skill either by employing the services of an expert or you can carry out your indepth personal research. In making money online, you should be aware that everything would not just be smooth, challenges would always arise along the line but positivity should be established.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I had not heard of this site until I stumbled upon this thread. Since I am always looking for earning opportunities, I went to do some research on this site respondent.io. I discovered a couple of things. This is actually market research or consumer research platform that offers marketers to hire people to do market research. If you have a business, and if you want to do things like market research, product research, competitor analysis, etc this is the platform for you. You can also use the platform if you are a freelancer. You can join the site as a participant for market research and get paid for doing market research for the clients. How much you can earn depends on what you can do. For example, a software developer can expect to earn $200 per hour on average, marketers can earn $150 per hour on average, sales can support can earn $100 per hour on average. The pay rate is too good to be true, right? On Trust pilot, it has just a 2-star rating (from 40 reviews). I checked other reviews as well, a lot of sites said that this is a legit platform to make money online.