2 easy ways to earn $ 100 to spend today

Shinta Putri

I have a great site you can use to Earn a little more.
It's a reputable and trustable website that pays consistently.
This site will pay you per Survey. Has multiple Earning options.

Here's How to Get Started :
1. Register
2. Complete the survey. That's it.

If you have any Question, feel free to let me know in the post below.

tris

1. Register

gimana caranya, dan ke web apa ?

karuniah

1. Register

Plis kasi infone eng Shinta. Send me the link. Thx

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I thought you were trying to show your own ideas and ways you you do make this amount of money everyday. I don't really understand your post because you have not given us the full details on how we can make money online by completing survey. We all know that making money online by completing on taking survey is very hard, because most of the survey sites do not pay well, so talking about making this amount of money in a survey sounds funny.

I will are really appreciate if you can at least give us your payment proof, in this way we will surely believe that you do make such an amount of money from survey. You haven't tell us the name of the site and also about their payment method because this really matters especially most countries that don't accept PayPal funds.

Since making money online by completing survey is very difficult for me, I choose another means or method of making money online. My own method of making legitimate money online is in a paid to post site, because I make money and also learn at the same time, so am okay making money online here, because it's legit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The OP is trying to show up his/her own survey site for anyone to earn up to $100 in total like, in a month time. Just that, the OP wasn't direct with the thread topic. The thread topic is confusing, he/she couldn't let the topic to take our minds to what he/she is talking about. As for me, surveys aren't my thing, due to lack of earnings from it. I've already dashed on surveys, I can't continue forcing myself where I am not earning a dime. I don't even think, anyone from third tier country can earn all that high via surveys.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor

1. Register

Good morning from my region. Nice to meet you.Thank you very much for your interesting thread and the information.It is true that today more and more people are becoming interested in making money online through survey sites.Actually,surveys are a very profitable earning method provided that they are available for your country. We would appreciate it if you could inform us about the name of the site so as to explore its page and see if we could register as well.Thanks a lot.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It does amaze me that people still fall victims of circumstances due to greediness and gullibility. The first red flag in the post is the fact that the poster refused to mention the website name despite the fact that he said it affirmatively as if he is very sure of the website.

Survey is one of the ways to make money truly but the fact is that not all survey can pay you as that high. Now, let assume you are still paid as that high, not all citizens are allowed to partake in such a high paying survey website. They do select from the first world countries if truly the website is paying as high as that.

The poster should also realize that this platform is for helping one another. There are some information that I gained personally here and likewise, I know there is tendency that some people have gained through me too. Hoarding information or allowing people to contact you first before giving out such information is not the way to go.

Also, the poster should have convinced people the more if he can even upload the payment receipt on the website, say something on the requirements of the website and even guide people through on how money can be made on said website. This would have really helped the other memebers of this website.