Easy way to make 20-45% profit every month in Forex market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Officerb

Hi, there is this new fintech platform that has a 97% profitable robot to help trader trade. Ask me how and I will guide you on how to register and make profit at ease. Very easy to sign-up and setup. You can join with minimum of $100 and watch your profit grow at least 1% daily. Very real and authentic. Below is a screenshot of an account that joined on Monday 27th of December. If you have any question just ask and I will answer all your question.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-29-08-13-30-043_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-29-08-13-30-043_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 1
I have been into something like this before. The initial deposit was also $100 and they promised to maximize your investments every day. But it was all lies. It was a scam. The platform did not last more than 3 months and it got crashed. That is how most of these investments schemes are.
They are not reliable at all and they can crash at any time. Although I did not invest in that bot trading, my friends lost a total of 250$ to the site and the site never opened till now.

Can you please give us the authenticity of the site and how long they have been in existence?

I have been into something like this before. The initial deposit was also $100 and they promised to maximize your investments every day. But it was all lies. It was a scam. The platform did not last more than 3 months and it got crashed. That is how most of these investments schemes are.
They are not reliable at all and they can crash at any time. Although I did not invest in that bot trading, my friends lost a total of 250$ to the site and the site never opened till now.

Can you please give us the authenticity of the site and how long they have been in existence?
So sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. I know of platforms that promises you everyday investment but this platform is genuine and they provide at least 1% daily profit on your mt4 account. They have been available since August which I know it is a short time, but I always advice people to use money they can afford to loose especially when it comes to Forex trading to avoid stories. Here is the link incase you're interested and please do your own findings as well before joining.
member dot iprimecapital dot com:80/Account/ChooseSignUp?referrerNumber=IB123369&referrerLinkType=1

Well thank you for sharing this with us , but personally based on my past experience all those things are not reliable that is why you won't see people who would like to invest their money on the platform to trade for them because this is how most of them have been saying in the beginning , but at the end of the day they are not able to carry out their promise which left a lot of people frustrated and upset and some people have not been able to recover some of the money they lost for something like this.. I just advise said anyone who have interest to trade forex should rather learn how to do it on their own to be able to generate profit they are interested because allowing a robot to trade for you is risky, the risk of you losing will be high and also the risk of you getting scammed by most dubious platform is also very high.. forex trading is highly volatile and there is no possibility of anybody not even a robot to give us up to 40% of our investment on daily basis, This is very risky to invest 100 dollars.

Well thank you for sharing this with us , but personally based on my past experience all those things are not reliable that is why you won't see people who would like to invest their money on the platform to trade for them because this is how most of them have been saying in the beginning , but at the end of the day they are not able to carry out their promise which left a lot of people frustrated and upset and some people have not been able to recover some of the money they lost for something like this.. I just advise said anyone who have interest to trade forex should rather learn how to do it on their own to be able to generate profit they are interested because allowing a robot to trade for you is risky, the risk of you losing will be high and also the risk of you getting scammed by most dubious platform is also very high.. forex trading is highly volatile and there is no possibility of anybody not even a robot to give us up to 40% of our investment on daily basis, This is very risky to invest 100 dollars.
I didn't say the robot gives up to 40% on a daily bases. I said it gives at least 1% of your capital. That's today's profit in the attachment

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-30-09-16-13-741_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-30-09-16-13-741_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 1
Forex can be a potential investment option. But it is not an easy investment. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker. I trade with Eurotrader. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 100 trading instruments.

Forex can be a potential investment option. But it is not an easy investment. Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. It is a work of professional. Without being skilled you would lose your money quickly. No matter how big the investment is. Learning requires a lot of time. Most people do not ready to invest their time to learn the art of trading. You also need a good broker. I trade with Eurotrader. I like their low spreads and instant withdrawal facility. They also have over 100 trading instruments.
I totally agree with you. Have been trading the foreign exchange market since 2016 and have learnt alot about it and honestly speaking, still learning more cos the knowledge is vast. I use FBS, Icmarkets and Hotforex as brokers.

Unbelievable! My school principal Just sent me this link today and he said I should get him a review and how genuine it works. The truth is we have both scammed a few times and I would not want to risk entering into an investment that is so tricky. With the reviews I read online, the site is not legit. It is a Ponzi scheme and anything is bound to happen. I can't enter into 2022 with debts or without any money In my account. $100 is not something I can risk losing.
There is no money anywhere to lose anymore.

Unbelievable! My school principal Just sent me this link today and he said I should get him a review and how genuine it works. The truth is we have both scammed a few times and I would not want to risk entering into an investment that is so tricky. With the reviews I read online, the site is not legit. It is a Ponzi scheme and anything is bound to happen. I can't enter into 2022 with debts or without any money In my account. $100 is not something I can risk losing.
There is no money anywhere to lose anymore.
I would love to know where you did your research that said it is a scam/Ponzi. That's how they named royal Q scam/Ponzi and it is still making money for people. I understand that you're scared which is normal, and I understand if you don't want to join. Wish you the best this new year. See you at the top

People are cashing out big time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-01-21-03-50-359_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-01-21-03-50-359_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 1
I have to maintain these things if I want to do easy and hard trading again. The heaps are plan, discipline, money management, risk management etc. If these things can be maintained then it will be easy to make profit.

I felt so sad after I made some silly investment plans. I lost over $120,000 to this company called Tradixa. I couldn’t even tell anyone about what happened to me because I was so ashamed of myself until Jim a recovery expert from Recover Coin Rescue Team helped me recover all that was taken away from me and eventually exposed them to the authorities. RECOVERCOIN @ RESCUETEAM . COM and recover lost or stolen funds/coins.

I was scammed by a Binary online website in march. I lost about $35,000 to them and they denied all my withdrawal request, and gave me all sort of filty request. It was a really hard time for me because that was all I had and they tricked me into investing the money with a guarantee that I will make profit from the investment. They took all my money and I did not hear from them anymore. I was able to recover all the money I lost just last month with the help of Hacking Professional,I am really grateful to him. I know a lot of people here have been scammed and need help. Contact him via (HACKINGPROFESSIONAL3 AT GMAIL DOT COM)

I simply appreciate your time in sharing this opportunity to make some profit trading forex market. Your advise to some users post here shows that you really understand how trading works, which is risky, and anyone going into it should not invest money which he or she wouldn't like to lose. The best is to invest what one can afford to lose without being too worried about it. I know some users will express dissatisfaction due to numerous scam projects online that preaches about making constant profit daily for traders passively with some reasonable amount of money. Due to them falling prey of such scam, it made them to give up anything that looks like robotic stuffs that helps make profit to inexperienced traders looking for tangible profit daily, or monthly. I went through Royal Q review, it is legit, I've heard several positive reviews around the robot crypto trading app, it isn't like fast money making machine to users who invests money to get it's services. But it offers some profit base on the amount of liquidity a trader added to it. At times it records loss if the crypto market goes against prediction, but it doesn't record series of losses, it's profit margin is greater than losses.

Filing a complaint with the FBI’s Cyber Criminal Unit or other law enforcement agencies could be a fine option for those who may have lost their cryptocurrency to rippers. However, the challenge of taking such a route is that these agencies lack the technical ability to actually recover your lost funds either in parts or full. experience has taught me that there are private investigators that could trace and recover your coin with simple and easy steps. For example; HACKTECH101 at WEBNAME dot COM helped me recover every single coin that was stolen from me and I recommend them for anyone.

I met a lady on Instagram in November last year,we began chatting and she told me about an online Bitcoin investment that gives you about a thousand percent profit after a month. Reluctantly I invested $3000 at first, and later increased it to $20,000 after a week of seeing my profit grow. Surprisingly after I decided to withdraw my profit,to my surprise I was unable to withdraw,i tried reaching the website administrator,i was then asked to invest more money if I wanted to withdraw,at that point I knew I had been scammed. I immediately went online to search if it is possible to recover a lost bitcoin lost to scammers. I read lots of reviews about different recovery experts,i then decided to contact HACKINGPROFESSIONAL3 a t Gm a i l dot C o m,we discussed about my predicament,he assured me that it's an easy job for him to do, i asked him to start,gave him the informations he requested and today my Bitcoin is safely back to my wallet. It's like a dream to me.

Be Aware of this two scam investment website: crypt-profits and yengtoroinvest I Invested 5000$ and reinvested it for 3 days and the money got to 12,213$. I told them that I wanted to withdraw. They told me I have to Pay 20% of my money before I can withdraw, which was 2,442$. I paid it and the following they , i wanted to withdraw and they told me i have to pay additional 5000$ . I told them i will not pay any money again, and that was how it ended. I thought they had gone with my money until I came across Digital Currency whom many had reviewed how he helped them recovered there stolen bitcoin and funds, I contact his email on (hackingprofessional3 @ g m a i l C o m) gave him a try and the outcome was epic! He helped me recover all my stolen bitcoins within 72 hours, Helped me make profit with the aid of his Mining skills, and since then I’ve been benefiting from Digital Currency, just last month I got myself a penthouse! Thank you Digital you’re the best I ever come across

Awesome post.
I have recovered my lost Bitcoin.
Thanks to hacktech101 AT webname DOT com for the valuable service you rendered.
Keep up with the good work and I’d forever want to be updated on new blog posts on this web site.

Awesome post.
I have recovered my lost Bitcoin.
Thanks to hacktech101 AT webname DOT com for the valuable service you rendered.
Keep up with the good work and I’d forever want to be updated on new blog posts on this web site.

“Thank You” just does not seem adequate enough to convey how me and my wife feel about the way you have helped us rebuild our credit and get our life back on track. I have never met someone as incredible and knowledgeable as you and you have the ability to motivate and inspire people to get their finances back in order. It is really amazing to see the change it made for my family and our life just by listening and doing what you asked of us for our credit repair. It was such a great pleasure working with you and your support team. Cyberdon Thank you for all of your efforts in making my family life a huge success. Within just 6 months We were able to finally finance our dream home. Purchase our first car. (Without having to save for a cash car) and apply for a credit card without the fear of being turned down. Something that I felt me and my wife wouldn’t be able to do for the next 10 years. But you took my doubt and credit and turned it all around. I don’t know how many times I can say thank you. But thank you Cyberdon AT techie DOT Com for everything you have done for us. I know you will be able to help others and make a huge impact in their life’s as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.