Easy cooking blog

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read some blogs about culinary and I was kind of surprised that it has easy cooking recipes. That is pretty good for the beginner in the kitchen that you can learn to cook a chicken dish or beef and even pork. The vegetable dishes are also easy and quick to prepare that even a grade school pupil can do it.

That makes me think that a blog which is beneficial to the reader can easily gain a big number of readership. To be honest, I felt motivated to reactivate my sleeping blogs although they are of a different niche. Truly a kitchen blog can have readers because eating is part of life and the kitchen is where the food comes from. Such a blog is easy and fun to read.

This reminds me something I wanted to start last year and it is actually a cooking blog but because of some problems and the kind of environment I was staying as of that time I couldn't start it. Cooking blog or even vlog is very recommended to start because there are so many people looking to cook different kinds of food that they did not know how to cook.

I think the recipe niche will be better for vlogs instead of blogs. However, you can also try both and benefit from both. You can create recipe articles as well as videos, you can use videos to promote the article and the article to promote the video. By doing so you will be able to earn from the blog as well as the vlog.

Their is every possibility for her to create a blog and run vlogging into it too. Uploading some video cut scene where you're cooking and uploading to your blog will give readers or viewers more enlightenment to learn practically based on what you're teaching them to know. I don't know how yo cook, such kind of blog site will be captivating for me to learn how to cook.

Cooking is a good niche for blogging. If you have a cooking blog, you should also build a cooking channel on youtube. While on youtube you can share cooking videos, on your blog you can publish recipe. You can drive traffic to and fro. If possible create a blog on exotic foods.