Earning Passively in the Crypto Space

Azed

Passive income in the crypto space refers to earning money without actively trading or investing on a day-to-day basis. It involves utilizing various mechanisms and strategies available in the crypto ecosystem to generate income from your cryptocurrency holdings. A good way to earn passively is through the Bitget exchange earning products like shark fin, smart trend and range sniper.

Azed

All of them have minimal risks, that's why they are worth it.
Shark fin has the following advantages; Principal guaranteed, Guarantee Basic APR & Higher Yields, One-Click Subscription and Maximum Returns.
Smart trend is an innovative, principal-guaranteed financial product that uses fixed-income assets and various option combinations to create structured financial products.
Range Sniper allows investors to speculate on the underlying’s price change with a guaranteed basic APR and offers settlement in two cryptocurrencies. I believe joining Bitget to have a clearer look will be better.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
All of them have minimal risks, that's why they are worth it.
Shark fin has the following advantages; Principal guaranteed, Guarantee Basic APR & Higher Yields, One-Click Subscription and Maximum Returns.
Smart trend is an innovative, principal-guaranteed financial product that uses fixed-income assets and various option combinations to create structured financial products.
Range Sniper allows investors to speculate on the underlying’s price change with a guaranteed basic APR and offers settlement in two cryptocurrencies. I believe joining Bitget to have a clearer look will be better.
Is there any staking program on going? If yes, what's the criteria?

ShanaShh73

Passive income in the crypto space refers to earning money without actively trading or investing on a day-to-day basis. It involves utilizing various mechanisms and strategies available in the crypto ecosystem to generate income from your cryptocurrency holdings. A good way to earn passively is through the Bitget exchange earning products like shark fin, smart trend and range sniper.
please, provide more info please. The idea is tempting but no many details

AaronTahan

Thanks for the info! Please, describe these 3 options in more details.

Azed

please, provide more info please. The idea is tempting but no many details
Well I am glad you are interested, I can just help by summarizing how some of the products I mentioned works.
Shark Fin: basically all you have to do is estimate the possible price range of either BTC, ETH or USDT then the rest will be handled by Bitget's system, allowing you to enjoy a lower risk and higher yield. They have a guaranteed APR of 7%, the highest in the industry.

Smart Trend: this one has a similar APR pattern to the Shark Fin product, but a higher tolerance for the accuracy of your price prediction. You can either subscribe to the bullish product and enjoy benefits when the underlying’s price goes up, or bearish products for more returns from its depreciation.
Hopefully this helps and gives you an idea of how they work.

Last edited:

BashirJasper

Well I am glad you are interested, I can just help by summarizing how some of the products I mentioned works.
Shark Fin: basically all you have to do is estimate the possible price range of either BTC, ETH or USDT then the rest will be handled by Bitget's system, allowing you to enjoy a lower risk and higher yield. They have a guaranteed APR of 7%, the highest in the industry.

Smart Trend: this one has a similar APR pattern to the Shark Fin product, but a higher tolerance for the accuracy of your price prediction. You can either subscribe to the bullish product and enjoy benefits when the underlying’s price goes up, or bearish products for more returns from its depreciation.
Hopefully this helps and gives you an idea of how they work.
Well, I can conveniently tell you I enjoyed Shark fin and it's about my best product on any exchange so far. I have earned a passive $420 since I subscribed to it. Just understand your TA using your market indicators and predict the market range, you can earn between 7-24%

BashirJasper

If you guys want a infographic guide, I'll be glad to help you out. I've not tried out range sniper though but I heard it's also great!!