Earning passively by investing in a business

Carpon

Valued Contributor
You can begin to earn passive income when you invest in a business. You will act as the financial support of the business and any profit realised will be divided among the various stake holders in the business including you.

Earning passive income through this means is possible as far as you have some tangible and reasonable amount of money. You will just find an already running business which may he in need or not in need of financial support and is willing to give you a share. Then you can invest your money into it.

If you are to invest in a business that will be set up newly, then you should either be able to be part of the capital raisers or you can even plan a business that will not be run by you physically but will be receiving it's financial support from you and you will even be the source of the business capital.

Shaf

Verified member
It's a great way to get your money to work for you. You need to verify the authenticity of the business first, it's owners and thier physical location if possible and how feasible the business plan is. These days, a lot of scammers hide under the guise of doing business and sharing profits with shareholders especially if they identify a business model people like.

One I can distinctly remember is digital agriculture. A few people started out and it was successful, paying out on time. Scammers and some people who had no business experience took it up. Some vanished immediately. Some tried to make the business work but they not more than they could chew. In the end, people lost a lot of money to them.

If any business claims to pay more than 100% ROI, you can be absolutely sure it's a scam. If the time frame for repayment is less than 3 or 6 months, they also won't be able to do so. In short, any business that has claims that are characteristics of scams is not worth investing in.

Rubz

Passive income is usually a good way to earn money. The only problem is that in most cases, one needs a lot of money in other to invest, or buy shares so that one's income ould also be huge. Passive income is usually for the wealthy ones who have a lot of money to invest. I'm not someone that is business inclined, i really don't have much interest in business. When i finally decide to go into business in the future, i would like to earn a passive income where i wouldn't have to partake in the running of the business but i would just invest a good amount of money so i can earn good profit.

AaronTahan

Passive income is usually a good way to earn money. The only problem is that in most cases, one needs a lot of money in other to invest, or buy shares so that one's income ould also be huge. Passive income is usually for the wealthy ones who have a lot of money to invest. I'm not someone that is business inclined, i really don't have much interest in business. When i finally decide to go into business in the future, i would like to earn a passive income where i wouldn't have to partake in the running of the business but i would just invest a good amount of money so i can earn good profit.
Totally agree that passive income is more for wealthy investors.