Earning from Home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesLuca

With the rapid emergence of passive income gig as a means for livelihood ,freelancing has developed as an admirable opportunity offering individuals the financial balance they seek and passive income streams like HYVE has been a major ground enhancing earning through passive income and HYVE charges significantly lower fees for using the platform, allowing freelancers to be fairly compensated for the performed work....Thereby making HYVE the most promising platform for freelancers!!!

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Do you know that earning from home is becoming a very good idea especially when we are talking about a location like Nigeria Where getting a job has become very kind of hard for everybody both the graduate and the illiterate. if you notice recently a lot of people have considered Earning from home simply because it saves them a lot of things like risk of life from going from the location to the place of work also one don’t have to spend money on transport I mean you can’t consider the amount of money you spend on transport compared to The amount you spend on data within a month so definitely is very clear that the difference is totally glaring and I can tell you that there are some work that people do nowadays on the Internet in which they make up to 75,000 naira from it in a month and when I say you can make such amount of money I am not speaking of the Illegal jobs I mean the legitimate ones that one can be proud of. Professions like writing, proofreading, graphic designing and so on.
I am glad people are really starting to make good income from this jobs and I can say that I’m proud of them because I happen to be one of them too because I believe this is what we are doing on trendri as well.

Prayzident

Earning from home has help to reduce unemployment in the country as many nigerians use their smartphone to make conduct

jenniferletty

There are many ways to earn money from homes, such as writing content for sites, marketing, blogging, and translation jobs. just surf the internet you will get more than this.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Incorrect Sentence Format
There are many ways by which you can earn money directly from your couch in your home the internet has given power to many users as they can now do more than just search for things which they want to know about the internet is also a place now where they can also make an income on deadly weekly or monthly basis there are many people who makes thousands of Dollars or money in their currency online just by doing tasks there are many ways by which you can make money online this ways include.

freelancing; if you have a skill you can as well start freelancing which requires you to work on freelancing websites get clients and work for them skills which you need to acquire as something like graphics design and others you can also create a Blog to earn money all you need to do is buy a domain name from a cheap sites like truehost and hosting plan also you will need to be a developer to develop your blog for you after that you're good to go all you need to do is post unique articles on your blog make your blog easy to navigate and apply for Google adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.