New trend "working from home" . are people really earning?

Smarty

It is easier to make money online these days as more people work from home and searches for ways earn residual income has increased greatly.
Though not a get reach quickly, you will still be able to make some money daily if your follow the process.

Yeah, to be honest people are making money online especially young people, because the internet offers a lot of opportunities for millenials to tap into.

I think many people are using it positively and in my country it has helped immensely in youth unemployment, which has plagued Nigeria.

An advise here, you should never settle, if you feel comfortable where you are and your type of earning, learn more skills, get certification if necessary, it will really pay in the long term and diversify the way you make your money, create means of earning actively and passively and keep on tweaking it, y'all got this.

There are really some people that do make money online through various ways from the comfort of their houses. Those that are skilled are the most enjoyable people as they have more people demand for their skills. But what we need to know about making money is that it requires persistent and hardworking before we can be making tangible money.

Yes, there are many people who make good money a month online. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. If you work with ptc sites without investment, I don't know if you get to $ 1 in a month. But if you are good at something or you deal with other fields such as posting on forums, blogger, vlogger, designer, etc., you can make good money per month. You don't get rich, but you make a pretty good extra income :)

Yes, I have found a way to make money online whilst I sleep. I love it. I have written a book on how to get 10k worth of free training from any Guru you want. Truly amazing strategy and costs nothing to implement as long as you know how. It can be done its ytaken me a couple of years to learn the strategies and process but as said by Smarty it can be done. Happy hunting guys if you ever need any help just need to ask