hasnain12

Good evening,

my name is Hasnain, I have a little and beautiful family with a little 4y princess. Like many people I looked for other source of Income to make our life easier.

A while ago, I have discovered a platform which I now consider to be a very good and reliable source of Income and would like to share with those who are interested.

No, this is not a scam and I would be more than happy to guide anyone through video conference or over the phone.

You have the choice between the three following plan:

Plan 1 - deposit $105 - Monthly income is $150
Plan 2 - deposit $255 - Monthly income is $360
Plan 3 - deposit $600 - Monthly income is $900

(All deposit are refunded at 100% after 6 month). I am myself on level 3 plan and this month my other half also upgraded to level. If you have any question, please let me know

Requirement:
-An exchange wallet (eg: Binance)
-The app "telegram"

If you want to know more about the platform, or have any doubt or question, please ask me :)

Kind regards,
Hasnain

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is an online Investment and this is one of the things I have been trying to avoid in my life because most of them are not reliable , but this may not likely be a scam because at least they are only able to offer 100% return on investment after a period of 6 months but there are some platform who are promising to deliver hundred percent just between a period of less than one month , Those are the ones I choose to avoid in my life but even with this any online investment to me is not reliable at all because it is being controlled by a group of people and sometimes the amount of money we invested depend on the decision of these people , if they just decided to scam us we won't have any body to complain to since most of the Investment do not have a physical office.

People might like to invest their money in such an opportunity but the most important thing is just invest what you can afford to lose and don't rely on any online business because most of them are riskier than you might think, talking from experience

Moni

Thank you for your post. So what is the name of the site? And for how long have you been working on that site? I don't know if the site is local or foreign site but I will like you to give me more explanation.

Have you been able to cash out and can you send a prove of it? Because investing such amount of money to unknown site can be too dangerous.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest with you I don't believe in all this deposit and investment programs to make money online. the reason is that large majority of them are scammers who are going to abscond with people's money over time. I have different experience about this.

I fell into the victim of one similar program like this when I was getting started to make money online. I saw an advert online in which the person promised a huge return on investment with little down pay capital.

I got motivated by the advert and hustle hard to raise initial capital for the investment. It was done on me after 3 months when I couldn't make my money back not to talk of return on investment.

I earn most of my money online working on different websites. At present I make most of my money from get paid to post forums.

You only need a computer system with stable internet connection to make money with get paid to post. You must also know how to construct meaningful sentence to make comments and post.

I am planning to go back into blogging ones I have enough funds in my savings to keep me going while building the blog.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is really important that you are careful with all these investment platforms because they can scam you of your money. I have come across a lot of them that ended up running away with people's money. It is better you invest in things like cryptocurrency trading or you can even purchase a domain and resell them instead of investing in this kind of platforms except you are the kind of person that loves to take risk and you have extra money in case you lose this one. Honestly some people like to take so much risk and don't mind even if they lose their money. If you're that kind of person then you should go ahead and invest but if you're not it is better you focus on things you are very sure of. Cryptocurrency trading for example is very legitimate and you are responsible whether you lose or gain. But investing in this kind of platforms is surrounded by a lot of uncertainties because they can pack up at any time and run away with people's money. They are mostly called HYIP platforms and the risk involved in them is very high because a lot of people have lost their money on it before.

Wiserr

Well that's seems to be a great way to earn money online, I'm not saying the site is a scam site but what happens to most of this investing sites is that they are not reliable they can decide to run away with people money, I have seen many kinds of site's that ended up running away with people's money, just imagine investing like $300 and the site crash down seriously it will feel very bad to loose that amount of money,$300 is a huge amount in my country here and I don't think if that's a great idea, but anyways thank you for sharing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There was a time when I used to trust many such kinds of apps and investment opportunities a lot in the past. A long time ago I invested around $30 into various HYIP projects and I got scammed by all of them. Those HYIP sites were running for three years maximum. The fact of the matter is that most of these HYIP and online investment projects are unreliable due to the fact that they are pyramid schemes, which may turn into a big scam at any time. I am still looking forward to invest in one investment site, but they are running for many years so I guess that they might be reliable.

Despite the fact that I am myself a kind of person who is going to invest in a HYIP site, I will myself never ever advise anyone to invest money into such kind of HYIP sites ever in life. I am pretty sure that the original poster probably discovered some sort of HYIP site and now he is not only trusting that site, but even promoting it on various forums. I would advise the original poster and people in here to stay away from HYIP sites as much as you can.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is nothing making me venturing into invest and earn massive return schemes anymore. They're simply considered high yield investments online, I am not in to be losing unnecessary money online, that isn't a better means to earn money online, funds gonna be at risk at losing out. Only those who invest money first time gets better with this kind of HYIPs, still they get ripped off too. Because, they'll be enticed to invest again thinking about higher profit, but all of a sudden it turns out to be scam for them. I wouldn't invest my funds into such in online.

If I want to risk my funds more, I'll simply trade Futures contract full-time, or simply gamble all day all nights, at least I know where my funds are going and not having a trace of it when I invest into an unregulated HYIP scheme. I never invested in HYIPs before, I've always red flagged them, their is no need for me investing into them. Not that, I never been scammed online, no, I've been scammed many time from an organized HYIP site, which promised heaven and eat and I wasted my time, data resources for nothing at the end.