Earning additional Income

raaman

Valued Contributor
Perhaps you want to generate additional income to pay some bills? Or do you want to replace your current job? Whatever is your thinking, on the Internet there are many ways to get answer for the question of how to make money online.

However, without some guidance, making money online could be a bit tricky, because there are many methods and scams that promise what it is not.

There are a lot of ways to earn money online that really work. A few of them, to earn money, may involve creating your own website, but you can also find methods that use existing platform audiences.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yeah, earning money can be said easy also and tough too depending on the situation you undergo. Also, it depends on the amount that you want to take out of the site that you are looking for. We often fall into traps into those sites where they give high payments for almost nothing job done and you will get paid for it and most of the times they ask you for a down payment. This in most of the cases is an MLM trap that we tend to fall into.

I went through the same where I was paid about a dollar for just viewing 5 ads a day that takes almost a minute work.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think people should be more careful when they want to work on sites because one is bound to encounter scammers and their sites online than offline. It is easier online because you can't really traced them because some doesn't use their names at all. So one need to be careful online but online is a good place to get extra income because there are different tasks on different earning sites that one can make money from. The best bet is to read reviews about your intended sire to be sure you are not wasting your money on a scam site

Donkiz

The major problem with making money online is that it's difficult to find good paying site that you can earn good amount of money from. Unless you have a skill that is very high in demand and you are very good at it, or you are fortunate enough to float a site and get good traffic to monetize it, apart from that it might be difficult to live solely on your online earnings.

There are lots of sites that claims to be paying, the problem is that most of the sites that allows high earnings don't usually pay, while those that are legit pays next to nothing per task.