We have released our new GPT app where you can complete a lot of tasks like:
  • watching videos
  • completing puzzles
  • playing games
  • fillup surveys
  • complete offers
  • daily tournament
  • weekly lottery and many others

We have multiple payout methods like PayPal, Amazon / Google gift card, Payeer, Crypto and we accept others by request and our minimum payout starts at $1.

The first 10 users who will post a follow-up review using the UserId from the profile page of our app, will get a bonus of 1000 points.

Juen15

Finally I was able to register via email. Registration via google error sir. I hope it's updated or removed so that everyone who wants to sign up to the platform doesn't run into anything The same as me.I'm waiting for my bonus sir 🤑
Screenshot_20230130_071351.jpg

EarnDorado

Hello Juen15, thank you for your feedback, can you please give us also a message on [email protected] with the signup issue?

Also, can you please describe what tasks have you made to receive the points so the community will understand what available features we have for all of you :)

Thank you

Juen15

There are so many task features available there. it's as it should be, survey, app. Lots of bonus bonuses that can be obtained so it's very easy to get points. Still a little bit members in it so there is a very big chance of winning the contest (currently the contest is ongoing).In terms of minimal withdrawals, this is very clever. need 6000 points for $1. while 21000 points for $5. This demands that users be more patient in withdrawing their money so that it gets more money with less points. The referral program is quite attractive, 30 points for each registration and an additional 270 points when the referral completes the task. This allows only active users to benefit after inviting and reduce fake accounts . But I haven't found a task to watch videos. maybe there will be later after the next update.For those who have registered, join the telegram channel. admin will share promo codes for free. although it has usage limits.

Activator230822

Verified member
I too have joined eardorado site. My experience with the app is not that bad. After joining I completed two tasks worthy 60 points. I also went through the Frequently asked questions to found out what the payment rates were. This is because I had tried to check that before I had joined on it but I didn't managed to see it.
However I found out that you need to collect a Whooping 6000 points for you to cash out a single dollar.
For me this is a lot of hard work with a very little payment and I considered it not worthy and for me as an online earning means.

EarnDorado

Hello guys,

We are excited to announce that we are currently working on some significant updates to enhance your user experience and make your time on our platform even more rewarding also we are adding some cool features where you will be able to earn more points like a: weekly lottery of $10, hi/low game and many others.

Your input and insights are very useful to us
:)
so that is why we are extending the follow-up review. We highly appreciate your participation and thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback.

After you do a review please also contact us via email at [email protected] and mention the "Follow-up Review Trendri Submission S8L " and our support team will add your points to the account
:ugeek:

EarnDorado

Hey guys,

We wanted to let you know that we are currently running a contest for our users and the first 3 users can win up to $50 all you need to do is to complete offers and other tasks in our network.

And don't forget we have a $10 ruffle every 2 weeks :cool:

AlexandreDonetti

EarnDorado

EarnDorado is a reliable and affordable extra income website that offers users an opportunity to earn money through surveys and offers. If you are interested in earning extra money online, EarnDorado could be an excellent option for you to explore.

EarnDorado

Thank you for the review AlexandreDoneti :love:. Hope that you will have a nice experience with us.

EarnDorado

Hey friends,

Wishing you all a fantastic 2024 year ahead! Let's team up and crush our goals together.

We are adding some nice features into our system and also contest so stay tuned and check our network.
:$:
<3