Earn real cash online by monetizing news on Google.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of you here may have known of or heard about Google News , but not a concrete number of you guys here knows that there is absolutely a way to make money online by the use of Google News . The Google News section contains daily events that happened in a particular day , week , or month etc or possibly it contains information about the most trending issue or circumstances happening in the world today . But what if I tell you that there is a website where you can sell the Google News written article to , in order to get paid a reasonable and positive amount of money online .

Off course it exist , the website newsletter . Com is actually an article and report buying websites , the website is very legit and flexible and also it does pay its members and use as highly . Is that of individuals have already in terms of money on this website as seen in the website payment proof and even if you make a feasibility study about the website you will come to see that the website is absolutely legit and you have nothing to worry about . You can copy news on the Google News section and paste it on the newsletter website to get paid via PayPal or bank transfer . But there is one thing that you must understand , which is that the website newsletter absolutely bans any individual that post plagiarized content since Google does not accept duplicate contents , so it is advised to use a paraphrasing tool to paraphrase the Google News before re-pasteing it on the newsletter website .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I personally thought that no one knew that they can make a huge and reasonable amount of money by just using the Google News . There is a section of the Google browsing platform that contains news and events that possibly happens in a particular day or week there is also absolutely a way that you can make money online by reposting the news found on Google to another website who pays you for doing so . This is considered to be one of the most insane way of making money today which a lot of people have indulged themselves in and to be sincere they are earning really nice and really well from it .

It is actually true that the Google platform or browser do not accept plagiarized content that is why to successfully copy the news seen on Google to another platform you must use a paraphrasing tool . A paraphrasing tool is known as a tool or possibly a website that transform a written content into another words but actually mean the same thing as the original content . I have also heard about the textbroker website and to be sincere I have done my reviews on it and it turns out that they are legit and they really pay their members .