Earn Money Earn real cash by playing games from " gamee.com"

Raiyan10

First you gotta know these websites which offers real money by playing games will not pay you much in a short time.. You earn 1$ joining bonus.
And 0.10$ from every referral.

Cashout via :paypal
Minimum withdraw: 10$

You can earn tickets by playing various games. And you can earn real cash by spinning wheel(up to 1$ ?) A good system of the site is that you can duplicate whatever you get from a match by watcheng 5/10 second ad. Which is a good system. I haven't withdrawn from here yet but it's a totally legit site. You can learn more about the site in google.

So if anyone wants to earn by playing games this will be a good site to look at.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't really venture into any platform that involves someone to spin a wheel because I have ventured into several of them in the past and even invested money but I could not make any cash. there is no way those people who will allow you to win any reasonable amount of money because they will be at loss.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Most of the sites that promised to pay you for playing their games are mostly scams. I don't really working on website like this. Basically, most of these sites are fake because you will never get your payment when the time comes. I have played such games before and the end story was pathetic. If I keep sharing my experiences on the play-to-earn gaming platforms, it will make me remember how this games made me wasted my time, data and effort. The most painful part is how it raised my hope and then disappointed me in the end. At that time, I was in a serious bank debt and needed to pay back very quickly in a space of one month. So, I was desperately looking for ways to make the payment before the stipulated time. I came across the game and I started playing it morning, afternoon, and night with high hopes that I will use the money to settle my debts. After putting much effort, I was able to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold which was $200. In the end, I was unable to withdraw the money. I was so disappointed and started looking elsewhere to get the money.

Flow-er

The play to earn games have flooded the Internet and it makes it very difficult to pick which one is legit. We have seen many people fall victim of this website. I am one of those who fall victim of the this gaming platforms. This is the reason why I don't want to participate in games like this. It will be a sheer waste of the time and effort. The time that could have been channelled to another ways to earn money would be wasted on such sites. This is basically the major reason don't opt in for such money making ventures. I will like to share my experience on the play to earn gaming platforms. I was on one of the game and according to the features, you will be able to make withdrawal into your PayPal account if you have attained the $100 mark. It was quite funny as I started to play the game with the expectations of making a $100. I would handover the game to my son when I am tired of playing. My first son will hand it over to his younger brother if he is tired playing too. When my husband comes back from work, he would play too. So, the whole family is expecting the money. The game ended up disappointing everyone because it was a scam.