Earn money with doing simple tasks: Remotasks

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Remotasks is a site where you can get paid to do simple micro-jobs. It is quite similar to Yandex Toloka where you have to train yourself there, before you get paid for the tasks there. Follow the thread ahead to know more.

How to start:

First, come to the site called Remotasks, then sign up here and then you will be redirected to take Bootcamp training, which you can do with the trainer online via Google Meet or you can do it on your own too via the link they provide during form filling. Then, when you complete a course there of how to do the tasks there, you will be sent paid tasks there to earn money. The more you do courses here and understand the working, the more earning opportunities you will get.

You will be paid via PayPal here.

D

Deleted member 27583

Remotasks is a site where you can get paid to do simple micro-jobs. It is quite similar to Yandex Toloka where you have to train yourself there, before you get paid for the tasks there. Follow the thread ahead to know more.

How to start:

First, come to the site called Remotasks, then sign up here and then you will be redirected to take Bootcamp training, which you can do with the trainer online via Google Meet or you can do it on your own too via the link they provide during form filling. Then, when you complete a course there of how to do the tasks there, you will be sent paid tasks there to earn money. The more you do courses here and understand the working, the more earning opportunities you will get.

When it comes to do other task than what we are already doing here,is a no going area for me,because I don't like a place where by I finish all the task required for me to do and I didn't get paid for it,it will be very annoying..
So I still stick to this site all alone I mean trendri,they make my typing ability to improve more,now I find it so easy to write and read and learn good things everyday of my life.
Which other platform could do this if not for trendri. So any other site that could not allow same way like this is not a god site I guess,they are only looking for people to use and dump at the end of the day...
And if you have already gt paid there you could do us all a favor ,to show they really pay and their task is not too hard to solve ,show us your payment and cash out prove ok...

Darshika

How to start:

Can we trust this kind of sites? Do u received any payment from them?

Kindly post ur payment proof if u received money from them. I m interested in joining with this site. But previously I m scammed by such kind of task site called easytasks

Easy task is a site which gives 12 rupee for just liking the facebook and subscribe the you tube videos. There payout is @200 rupees.

I reached 200 rupee but they changed their rule and force me to Upgrade. I don't want to waste my time furtherly with them and removed the app

It's really hard to believe any task sites in this days. So share ur payment proof I will join with You

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Good update @Darshika , such sites are actually not treatable with our activities, such rule change is nothing but an attempt to gain more instead of paying for the hard work others did. I'll consider such rule changing is a breaking promise, because people joined the app before that change, they should have paid to prior activities done. However I don't think Lekhraj have any payment proof right now.
@Lekhraj19 Any such app/site which ask for forced upgrade is actually hinting itself to be a scam site, never waste your time in such dumps.

Finger Geek

Verified member

How to start:

The first time that I saw there review on a blog. I like there features and there payout, so I decided to join them. I registered and participated in the training.
I clicked on a category to start working , but they said I must first solve a test to qualify for the job. I did the job test and I passed. For the job category, instead of take test that I saw before, it changed to start work. Whenever I click on start work it will take me to a blank page. I have been trying to access it more than a week, but it is still that blank space.
Is that how it happens with you also?