Earn money online easy & quick

Monimix

It is a legitimate site. The company has been established for 2008. There are plenty of PTC sites out there that aren't worth your time, but this is one of the better ones. You can Join here for free.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can make easy money online, Lets say you own a business and you want to make easy and quick money online, the best thing to do is to advertise your business or promote your product via social media such as Facebook WhatsApp telegram Instagram and Twitter, you can also choose to make easy and quick money by engaging yourself in a paid to post site.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I would have loved you to make a review of the business you are trying to promote here. Asking people to click link on what they know before is somehow. You should have taken your time to write a brief review about the said website. This will allow the users to know the type of business you want to promote, which will make them decide either to click or not.

Mellorando

Banned
Promoting other people's platform could be a good way of making money online promoting products on clickbank can get you money quicker as long as you have people who are willing to buy a product no doubt the products on clickbank are good ones and are eye-catching once someone buys the product through your own affiliate link you get paid you can make up to 100 to $700 in a day

allison001

Verified member
Affiliate marketing is one way,it allows you to earn a living by promoting other brands. If you’re a savvy marketer, you can earn a commission from sales by promoting retail products, software, apps, and more. While earning a commission may seem small, keep in mind that you can be an affiliate for several brands and include several affiliate links on a single blog post.

YoghaAW

Sometimes easy way with no risk are what we are dream of, and some may come true, but investing like on trader kind of forex are the real thing and big value also

PICKFORD

Verified member
It's not that easy to make money online, making money online requires commitments, you need to sacrifice more your time to do that before making a reasonable money, being a business owner you can make easy money online by advertising your business or promoting your product using social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp,telegram Instagram and Twitter,you can also use television and radio.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I can see you are advertising starclick a PTC site..... PTC sites can't really make you earn anything Worthy online. I doubt if you can actually earn 20cents on PTC site in a day. If you want to earn money online, it's better you start working on several PTP sites, by maximising your time effectively, you should be earning something cool.

Bubudaddy

you don't have to do this, net time try to convince people about a buisiness by giving a clear detail of all it entails. But providing a link and ask people to click on it just like that is highly un professional. Funny enough it's a business idea known by many already.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personally, I have been staying away from ptc sites because they don't earn me much. I find it to be such a waste of time making so many clicks just to earn peanuts. Moreover, some of them usually go scam after a short while hence you may have wasted your time for nothing.

Another thing that I don't like about ptc sites is that they use up alot of data bundles. I guess it is because of the many ads in them and the fact that you will have to spend a lot of time in them. Then what you earn is not even enough to compensate what you buy data bundles with.

Personally, I prefer to spend my time in sites such as those that pay for writing because they earn me better. It is also something that I love doing and so I don't see it as a waste of time. Moreover, I get to learn so much from writing sites that make me grow.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
That has always been my concern people always comes up with unverified links and they post it and claim it can make you very good and fast cash within the shortest space of time which is absolutely untrue. I keep saying it that money is not easy to come by. Money has never been easy to come by. Money is an essential commodity and it is relatively scarce in supply hence you don't get it easily as some people come here on line to claim.

Infant I even see people who thinks that those hustling legally online are getting it the easy way. But I stand again to be corrected if one is sincerely working online and doing it legally you will realise that it is not easy. Those working online legally are actj ally putting in an extra effort to make an earns means. And they don't suddenly become rich because the money most times comes in drips and drops. Sometimes thry win some and some other times they lose some.

The money people make online is truly hard earn as you may see an online workpiece sacrificing his or her bed time, in other to work as compared to offline worker.