Earn Money Earn money as a care giver

Phabbyfundz

A care giver is someone who offers their services to intending clients who wants to have their houses, kids, old parents or even pets to tended for or cared after while they are away at their jobs or other activity that takes their time away from taking this responsibility themselves.
The need for care givers has risen to a really high rate as people are becoming attuned to leaving their places of comfort to go out in search of their daily bread.
In recent times the incentives given to Care givers has risen because it has grown to become a really important of the society. The job of a care giver has gotten a lot of prestige and there are even a law under constitution that provides for the right of the care givers involved.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That is true. Most parents nowadays are career persons and they don't really have much time for their kids. They need the help of some people to take care of their children. Not only children that the care giver do take care of most time, they care for old people too

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Can you tend to the elderly (I mean can you wipe the ass of elderly without having a bad feelings)? If your answer is yes, you can easily work as a caregiver and make money. The job pays highly however, you will have to do things that you may not want to do.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is one of the ways in which people make money provided you have the capabilities to take care of pets or children as the case may be. people who are compounded with a lot of work usually employ people to do this kind of jobs for them. It is a quite good way to earn money.

Good luck

Verified member
You're very right.it is possible to earn a living being a care giver because most parents don't have time for their children so they tend to hire someone that can do the work for them while they pay such person monthly or weekly.It is profitable,it is just that one must also be very care in engaging in such task to avoid issues.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Can you tend to the elderly (I mean can you wipe the ass of elderly without having a bad feelings)? If your answer is yes, you can easily work as a caregiver and make money. The job pays highly however, you will have to do things that you may not want to do.
The answer to your question is capital no. But I know it is not only the elderly person that the car le givers only tend for. If not for the abroad and yonder, most people that caregiver do take care are the children, though I heard that they do wash and even clean the mess of elderly person.

Ummigal

A care giver is someone who offers their services to intending clients who wants to have their houses, kids, old parents or even pets to tended for or cared after while they are away at their jobs or other activity that takes their time away from taking this responsibility themselves.
The need for care givers has risen to a really high rate as people are becoming attuned to leaving their places of comfort to go out in search of their daily bread.
In recent times the incentives given to Care givers has risen because it has grown to become a really important of the society. The job of a care giver has gotten a lot of prestige and there are even a law under constitution that provides for the right of the care givers involve
These days care givers seem to have upgraded, montesorries are now being built and these places function just like a normal school will function. These people are a very important part of our society and they can as well make a good living out of it as more people are either working or running businesses where kids attention is not welcomed.

Phabbyfundz

I think before anyone venture in any form of job they would have taken time to analysis the requirements of that job , if they would be able to shoulder its responsibilities. Everyone should do tbis before taking up a new job.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nowadays being a care giver is a decorated job unlike before where there is no much difference between a nanny and a care giver. These days those are into it have started calling it different names. Some even call it creche where they put small children while their parents are out for works.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is a nice business idea but I think this type of business will require you to engage yourself physically .personally I would like the type of business you can do online and possibly on your spare time since I have a lot of other offline activities that is going on in my life.. online business is actually the best for me considering my own plan in life.