Earn Money Earn money as a customer care representative

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Customer care representative is a job that involves you to help a particular business organization or company to attend to their customers or clients if any issue arises with their clients. This job is a type of job you can do anywhere even from the comfort of your home. You really do not have to do much. You can do this job as a part time job and still get the chance to do another job to earn a living for yourself.
All you have to do is to go register with a business company as their customer care representative. You can make cool cash with this job although I don’t think you get paid instantly. Most customer care representative agents Do get paid weekly or monthly

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Customer care representative is one the lucrative jobs that one can do. There is no big company that doesn't need a customer care representative. They are the soul of a business because they are the ones that will be handling the customers and sort some things out. That's why they do pay them well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think customer care is a high-profile job. It is one of the mediocre jobs that you can do in a company. I say mediocre because you don't get paid high (I am saying this based on knowledge of the job in my home country). However, you can gain experience and gradually get a promotion.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Making money from being a customer care representative is one of the hottest jobs right now since so many businesses are taking their presence online. You can order by call representative or you can be in charge of handling of the companies emails and anyway they always rewarded handsomely for it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is a nice business idea ,but I think over here it might actually be difficult for you to get a genuine company that will need a customer care representative. even if you are a customer care representative you need to be in the company as you do not have to do your job in isolated placesm you have to stay with them and know what the business is all about.