Earn every 4 hours with StormGain.

mrslavdnvv

StormGain offers a feature called Bitcoin Cloud Mining that allows users to mine Bitcoin directly within their platform and
does not use the resources of a user's device (CPU, battery, graphics cards or other harware resources).

It takes exactly 4 hours to get a single mining reward and all mined funds are available to use for trading only.
Any profit you earn may then be exchanged or withdrawn. If you prefer, you can withdraw Bitcoin to an external wallet of your choice.
After you've mined the equivalent of at least 10 USDT in Bitcoin, you can click the Withdraw button and the profit will be credited as a trading bonus to your account in 72 hours.
You can refer a friend and he will receive a 3 USDT credited to their Cloud Miner account and you'll get 15% of the funds that they mine and withdraw.
Refer a friend is available through the web version only. Links sent from the mobile app will not connect your account with referral.
If you want to invite a new user, invite them to register via the web version using your link.

My referral link: app.stormgain.com/friend/BNS177396283

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Unfortunately it's not that easy and it takes a lot of references to win.
There is major drawback in Storm Gain even you reach the threshold they require SMS verification and not 2FA and this is not smart because it arrives SMS code no longer arrives due to this is common practice for foreign SMS received half of time doesn't arrive.

th3m4r1n3

Storm Gain'de 2FA değil SMS doğrulaması gerektiren eşiğe ulaşsanız bile büyük bir dezavantaj var ve bu akıllı değil çünkü SMS kodu geldiğinde artık bu nedenle gelmiyor yarısı alınan yabancı SMS için yaygın bir uygulama gelmez.
I agree with you, I won exactly 10 dollars, this time he didn't pay the money

davv

StormGain offers a feature called Bitcoin Cloud Mining that allows users to mine Bitcoin directly within their platform and
does not use the resources of a user's device (CPU, battery, graphics cards or other harware resources).

It takes exactly 4 hours to get a single mining reward and all mined funds are available to use for trading only.
Any profit you earn may then be exchanged or withdrawn. If you prefer, you can withdraw Bitcoin to an external wallet of your choice.
After you've mined the equivalent of at least 10 USDT in Bitcoin, you can click the Withdraw button and the profit will be credited as a trading bonus to your account in 72 hours.
You can refer a friend and he will receive a 3 USDT credited to their Cloud Miner account and you'll get 15% of the funds that they mine and withdraw.
Refer a friend is available through the web version only. Links sent from the mobile app will not connect your account with referral.
If you want to invite a new user, invite them to register via the web version using your link.

My referral link: app.stormgain.com/friend/BNS177396283
I'm glad I tried this and got funded. You should check it out!"