Themoneyblogger

Get Commissions by sending Emails

The Website I am going to talk about is Cliqly. Basically it's like those Bulk Email sites, that you send a ton of emails, and every link that a receiver clicks you earn a commission of $0.10 .

The Downsides
The downside is that you can only request payout at $300.
You will be given free credits at first, its very unlikely that you'll make the $300 before the credit runs out.

There are packages where you can purchase.
It starts at $97

I cannot remember how much credits I began with, but it states that after 2 days I have 753125 pro credits remaining. It claims you start with 500k pro credits
You send 5000+ emails x 15 times a day (75000 emails) and 1 email = 1 email credit. I believe the reason I have extra is due to my sponsor. So if I send 5000+ emails x 15 times, I'll have 10 days remaining.

Now for the two days I used the app, I've earned $22.20 thus far.

I have not done it on day three as I am extremely busy but you can schedule ahead.

Now, I am not sure the legality of the website, because you're basically spamming persons, but you can give it a try.

With regards to payout, that is not the issue. Most complaints are regarding spamming persons and if sending unsolicited emails are legal. You try it if you'd like.

You can earn from your referrals (only if they upgrade) or help your referrals to get extra credits.

If you do decide to join, I'll recommend sending the emails between 12am-6pm.

The instructions are clear, and please do your research. Let me know how much email credits you start with, and if you ever made the payout or how much you made after the trial period.

Link below: