Earn Money Do you want to help me sell my photography courses and earn a commission?

Carlangatrex

Do you want to help me sell my photography courses and earn a commission?
Do you speak Spanish?
Hi, I'm Carlos González, Director of Moviola Digital
I have three courses, Basic Photography Course with Smartphones, Basic Video Course with Smartphones and OBS Studio Course.
The courses have a value of 80 US$ each course
The first two have a duration of 36 hours and 10 hours for OBS
Sorry but the courses are in spanish only
The idea is that you offer the courses and you will earn 50% (80 US$) for each student enrolled and that is referred by you
The classrooms are for 20 students and there are 5 classrooms
Courses are held on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings
1 classroom on Wednesday mornings, 1 classroom in the afternoon
1 classroom on Friday mornings, 1 classroom in the afternoon
1 classroom on Saturday mornings
If you achieve the first 20 students I will give you the photography course
How about?
If you are interested, you can send me a email to: [email protected]

Moni

So
Do you want to help me sell my photography courses and earn a commission?
Do you speak Spanish?
Hi, I'm Carlos González, Director of Moviola Digital
I have three courses, Basic Photography Course with Smartphones, Basic Video Course with Smartphones and OBS Studio Course.
The courses have a value of 80 US$ each course
The first two have a duration of 36 hours and 10 hours for OBS
Sorry but the courses are in spanish only
The idea is that you offer the courses and you will earn 50% (80 US$) for each student enrolled and that is referred by you
The classrooms are for 20 students and there are 5 classrooms
Courses are held on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings
1 classroom on Wednesday mornings, 1 classroom in the afternoon
1 classroom on Friday mornings, 1 classroom in the afternoon
1 classroom on Saturday mornings
If you achieve the first 20 students I will give you the photography course
How about?
If you are interested, you can send me a email to: [email protected]
I think you are saying you need someone who will help you sell your photography course online right? Good this is not a big deal I see it to be like a form of affiliate marketing and I can promote it too but the problem is only those who speak Spanish is needed and you did not add any link too.

Carlangatrex

Ok, I explain here. Many people will tell me that it is easier to sell the course in English, that it is better to translate it, because I am posting a course in Spanish in an English forum. I live in Bogota Colombia. Unemployment levels are above 20%. I am a Photographer and I created these courses in order to have a job (which I have not had for four years), teach photography (which is my passion) and help people to have a job (nobody pays 50% for the sale of their courses) and even so in Colombia I have not succeeded. I have my curss on various affiliate marketing platforms and nothing happens, I have paid for advertising and nothing happens. Like many people in the world, I have to pay rent, electricity, water, gas, internet. food. you also need to pay for that. People in Latin America are unemployed, hungry, and heavily in debt. But they still don't want the job. So I decided to write in a forum in English to see if someone wants to help me. If they distrust me, let's do something. you receive the money and send me 50% and I teach the course. I would send you a form for you to fill in with your data and those of the enrolled students. The idea of this is that we all help each other. Win win. Greetings.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad