Earn Money Earn 2 US Dollars Per Referral.

Moni

Hi guys on today's post I'm going to show you how you can make $2 per each referral and the website we're going to use today is called Ibotta

Ibotta
is online marketing store where people can buy products online and have safe delivery. On this website, they need more customers to their website.

Therefore, they pay you to generate traffic to their website which is also form of advertisement. They pay you $2 for each referral you made to their site and this is pretty cool amount of money.

All you have to do is to go to their website and register as "Earn Money"

Note:Don't register as an Affiliate.
This also work almost every country so every on can try and it will really help. They also pay you through paypal, payoneer, perfect money and others.

Without wasting much time you can just start today by signing up for free.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This sounds very good but my question is when your referrals need to purchase anything before you are paid the $2. I am asking this question because I have come across a platform that promises to pay some certain amount of money for each person you bring without purchasing anything, but I wasn't able to refer anybody and couldn't make any money from them. That was around last year.

Mertayasa

Since the site you talking is about online shops, I am pretty sure before we can get that 2 dollars from referrals, our referrals need to buy something or spend some amount of money. You should explain this points, because it's really important. In my opinion is not easy to make people buy something or spend money just like that.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is a nice site with an enticing referral offer but the $2 per referral seem too good to be true. I don't just go with that cos I think there's going to be more to it, inorder to earn that amount. I concur It's just an affiliate marketing stuffs that when your referrals bought something and you get $2 purchase bonus.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This sounds very good but my question is when your referrals need to purchase anything before you are paid the $2. I am asking this question because I have come across a platform that promises to pay some certain amount of money for each person you bring without purchasing anything, but I wasn't able to refer anybody and couldn't make any money from them. That was around last year.
Nice question up there. There are most platforms as well that use the same bait. They will ask people to refer but they won't credit people until their referal purchase or carry out some transactions on the website. If this is not a clause, then the website is a cool place to visit. And I like the fact that it has many payment platforms.