Drop shipping is a good online business

iovudima

Drop shipping is a good online business. You don't need big capital to start with. You would be worried about the stocks, inventory, and delivery of the products. Selling your own digital products if you have is also a good online business. People are looking for specific solution that can solve their problems. If you could create an e-book that addresses their concerns then you could earn decent income in selling digital products. You could also start affiliate marketing of you don't have your own digital products to offer. You just have to promote their products in your website or social media accounts then you will earn commissions for every sales that you make. You don't also need big capital in starting an affiliate marketing.

MaxForsyth

thank you for ideas that really work
I always withdraw ideas from

Drop shipping is a good online business. You don't need big capital to start with. You would be worried about the stocks, inventory, and delivery of the products. Selling your own digital products if you have is also a good online business. People are looking for specific solution that can solve their problems. If you could create an e-book that addresses their concerns then you could earn decent income in selling digital products. You could also start affiliate marketing of you don't have your own digital products to offer. You just have to promote their products in your website or social media accounts then you will earn commissions for every sales that you make. You don't also need big capital in starting an affiliate marketing.
kindlyguide me [email protected] give your guidance how toearn indropship

Brahim

I tried dropshipping so many times , unfrotunatlly this busniss doesn't work for me also the website is not optimisied could you advise me for another alternative .?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have many friends in Facebook who are into dropshipping. Their suppliers are independent stores. What's good in their scheme is that they do not need capital. After promoting the product in social media and they get an order the order is forwarded to the supplier who in turn will handle the delivery. The buyer pays to the dropshipper who will remit the money to the supplier minus the agreed commission. The only downside is the location of the buyer because there is a radius in consideration of the delivery system. Since some of the dropshippers in my Facebook friends list are into it for years now so I'm sure they are earning good. The common products they sell are clothing, footwear and beauty products.

Nova

It is true that initially you don't need any capital. And if you want to do good with the store, you may add some capital and also run the ads for the traffic. That way you can initially get some level of boost. And also you can reach more customers based on the recommendation. I have seen that in such context the drop-shipping becomes more useful. I have seen that a lot of people starting with the local store promotion through the amazon and other websites. They do earn pretty good money.

However I have not seen how the people who are technically challenged doing any good in this business. Just dropping the products from china dont make it a good business though considering people demand better quality products and also the delivery has to be prompt.