Earn Money Can Someone Still Making Money With Drop Shipping?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is one of the fascinating ways in which people are making money online.

it involves searching for a physical products from a cheap and reliable source and sell it to at higher price through dropshipping websites.

You have to be able to spot a product that will be useful for a wide range of people and no one is presently promoting before you can make a lot of money with dropshipping.

A good delivery network is also require if you want your dropshipping business to keep moving smoothly without any problem.

Dropshipping requires lot of calculation and monitoring so that you will not go out of the business.

It seems people are no longer doing dropshipping again. So I want to ask that are people still making money with dropshipping?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have many friends in Facebook who are into dropshipping. But some of them turned independent when the pandemic started. Those who are still dropshipping are earning good money by promoting clothing and footwear items. But the distance of the customer is limited to 5 kilometers (some are 10 kilometers) for the purpose of delivery.

S

sdixson1970

Incidentally, I made my first money dropshipping and I did not even know what it was called at the time.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I don't think that is the Business of drop-shipping is one that will disappear anytime soon and you can make money from it provided that you do the basics very well. Identifying a quality product is the most important thing and after that you should have a good marketing to be able to track people to you.

RagingFire

Dropshipping is one of the fascinating ways in which people are making money online.

it involves searching for a physical products from a cheap and reliable source and sell it to at higher price through dropshipping websites.

You have to be able to spot a product that will be useful for a wide range of people and no one is presently promoting before you can make a lot of money with dropshipping.

A good delivery network is also require if you want your dropshipping business to keep moving smoothly without any problem.

Dropshipping requires lot of calculation and monitoring so that you will not go out of the business.

It seems people are no longer doing dropshipping again. So I want to ask that are people still making money with dropshipping?
Dropshipping is alive as ever, just change your strategy

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can make money from dropshipping business. However, before you can make money, you need to do a couple of things, build your brand, build customer trust, market your products. In order to do these things, you need brand ambassadors. You need a lot of money to market and promote your store.

I admit I did some drop shipping with a shopify store back in 2016 and closed it at the end of 2018 and it failed horribly. Mostly because I couldn't find the right audience to send traffic to it that would be interested in the products I found. So, I think drop shipping is still profitable, if you know what the market is you're going after. Not necessarily GOLF - or dog or cat products, but people love P.O.D. products like, t-shirts etc.

A YouTube Channel called "Ordinary Adventures" has a P.O.D. on their brand. They love the Disney parks that they created a logo about themselves with their two dogs on it and its a perfect way for drop shipping. Because now, everyone wants their tees and hats and they have a store that sells it. So, if you have a brand, then drop shipping is the perfect angle for this. Just do a YouTube for Ordinary Adventures and you will find them to get some inspiration. Take a look at the attached image of their logo. This called branding, and it works if you have one established and you have existing subscribers... over 250k of them already and they're growing! 1631923885169.jpeg

Peter5555

Yes it is still possible to make money in dropshipping. There are challenges though. First is finding a good supplier. You used to be able to get products from aliexpress or alibaba but they are getting to expensive and people don't want products from China with 3 week wait times. You need to find a supplier in the US that is competitive. The other problem is advertising costs, Facebook is very expensive but if you are in the US then you can use Facebook marketplace for free to find winning products. Then scale with paid ads

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Dropshipping is still working provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. That was a time I had a chance of learning it but I chose affiliate marketing instead. I know someone making a whole lot of money from it. One of the best ways to use Facebook ads to promote your product and make money.