Business Ideas Drop Servicing Editing YouTube Videos

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Video editing, mainly youtube video editing, is on demand. A lot of youtubers want to earn with youtube but they can’t simply because they cannot edit videos. You can try making money by providing editing service.

Find people who are willing to pay for editing youtube videos. You can even start your own youtube video editing service. Then head over to Fiverr and Upwork. On these platforms, you will find a lot of people who are charging small fees for editing video. You can take orders from your customers and hire freelancers on Fiverr or Upwotk to edit the videos. You can charge $50 for editing videos but can hire a freelancer for $20 to edit the same video. The difference in the charges is your profit.

Now you might want to know how to find customers who are willing to pay for editing youtube videos. Just go to youtube, find channels with few subscribers and views and pitch your idea and tell them how you can help them to edit their videos for better visibility. You can find the emails of the youtubers by going to their about page. You can send emails to these small youtubers pitching your idea. Even when you get just one order, you can earn a lot of profits without investing money and without doing hard work.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let me ask you just a simple question. Why would a YouTuber pay you $50 to edit his videos when he can get video editors on Fiverr and upwork for just $20? Well, you might pitch your idea and even get a couple of responses from small youtubers, don't you think they will do some research and check on the freelance marketplaces like fiverr and upwork before hiring you? The business model exists just in theory, it cannot be done practiclly. Instead of dropshipping video editing service, you can try working as a video editor yourself. The people also find it better to hire through freelance platforms instead of a random guy.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
That's because a lot of newbies on youtube do not know this. If you check the videos of newbies you will see they are doing a lot of mistakes that are making them harder to get going in the youtube algorithm. There are a lot of free tools and free resources but these newbies do not know how to use them. They might never check Fiverr to hire an editor to edit their videos because they think that could be a waste of money or they can be scammed. Newbies are very afraid of getting scammed. Therefore, they don't easily buy services.

D

Deleted member 28127

Most of the software licenses for a montage of video are expensive that eats most of your earning as a freelancer for mount video or edit them using many paid and license software add to it needs you are concentrated hole the day.

D

Deleted member 13140

Let me ask you just a simple question. Why would a YouTuber pay you $50 to edit his videos when he can get video editors on Fiverr and upwork for just $20? Well, you might pitch your idea and even get a couple of responses from small youtubers, don't you think they will do some research and check on the freelance marketplaces like fiverr and upwork before hiring you? The business model exists just in theory, it cannot be done practiclly. Instead of dropshipping video editing service, you can try working as a video editor yourself. The people also find it better to hire through freelance platforms instead of a random guy.
Okay okay now let me now say this. I get your point on this as a matter of fact I've been asking myself why will someone pay me to do something for them when they can pay someone else to do it for them for a lower price..

Now here is the answer to that why would people pay others who are on instagram to design a book cover for them when they could easily go to fiverr and pay $20 to get it done.

Well that's Because when you're rich and can afford it, you want the best quality and not only that, you want to build a relationship and that's why people go for normal users om Instagram than fiverr users

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me that my YouTube channel is presently inactive not because of the editing issues but due to lack of motivation. I was not able to get the required number of watch hours that my Adsense account was cancelled. With the editing of the video I still do not know how to use the editor in the studio but I think it is not difficult. My orientation is Adobe and a friend told me that it would not be hard to shift to the YouTube editor. That is a good encouragement to me but I still cannot find the motivation to create videos for uploading to my YouTube channel.