Don't give up on advertisment while on business

ENZO5

Verified member
The more your business is public and visible to customers, the more you get income and the more you get more customers.

By regularly advertising your products both online and offline will also continue to bring more customers to your business.

By reaching new audiences through advertising, you can attract new customers to your business.

Regular advertising can help to keep your business at the forefront of your customers' minds, encouraging them to return and purchase from you again in the future.

Advertising your business is the way of raising awareness, generating interest and more.

Thanks for reading, I will also appreciate your opinion concerning this.

Etini

Valued Contributor
When I see big companies that have seemingly arrived keep on advertising unstoppably, I can't help but wonder why they are advertising. Some of them are big multinationals who are doing well in their respective jurisdictions. I realised that repetition is the key to continuous recognition. As they keep advertising, they would build a brand that people would never forget.

There is no point in a business' lifespan that it can be said that they have advertised so much that it is enough. I keep advertising my business everyday on social media because as I keep doing that, it is getting more recognition and penetration.