Health Insurance Don't Get Scammed

Moni

There are a lot of people I mean thousands of unsuspecting people who end up falling victim to health insurance scams each year. Unauthorized insurers are ready to sell you health insurance will low cost premium and most people never think that there are fake companies out there waiting to steal your money.

With so many companies offering health insurance, red flags yo listen for during their sales pitch of their particular policy.
Does a health insurance company seem to be offering a policy that is too good to be true?

Victims of health insurance scams are usually those who go shopping around and find a great deal. There are no clear indicators of fraud unless you know what particular red flags to listen for for during their sales pitch of particular policy.

Con-artists are professional at what they do because it's often how they make their entire living. They will have paperwork that looks identical to a real insurer and uphold everything that seems to be that of a genuine and legitimate agent.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This usually happens in my location and I keep warning people about this unkown insurance companies pretending to be legit. They give you some “too good to be true” insurance policy and they make you think good things do come easily. What people don’t know is, first sign of scam is that it sounds more easier than usual.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Exactly finding a legitimate agent should be your target so you don't get scammed , because many do send scam mails to you just to get your attention and scam the person online , so the person needs to be very much careful when taking any form of insurance deal with any one

Setho

VIP Contributor
I do not know for other countries but basic health insurance in my country is actually one that is very difficult to fall into scams unless the person is somebody that does not have knowledge. It is normally the officers that normally and roll people for health insurance and once you're a Federal government worker you are automatically enrolled for the national health insurance scheme.