Status
Not open for further replies.

SMART21

Tools, tools and tools. I started investing in the magical tools and strategies inside some platforms like Warriors Plus, JVZoo,… Amazing for less than $10 bucks you finally found a fresh solution that no one knows about and that will make you a bunch of money with only 60 seconds of work. NOW, NOW I FOUND MY FREEDOM, ;) We are so innocent (myself) but I buy it.

Surprise… one upsell, now another, and one more, nice finally I understand what is a funnel…Directly to the App to start making money in 60 seconds… and the App was not clear in the sales page, now I need one account in Facebook or Instagram,or… But I don’t use Social Media, it's only for my family and friends.

After figuring out how to start using the App they say “ no worries if you don’t have a product, you can sell my one or you can sell any Warrior product” I say Yes, I go in 60 seconds I will start making a lot of money and after 60 seconds, 60 minutes, 60 hours, 60 days… not working. CONCLUSION: Maybe I should find another one that works better for me, and I was buying one more, another one, another one…

In the end, some of these tools are nice or can help you save you time doing some repetitive things but let’s be clear… All the gurus that try to sell you these products/services are making money because they sell you exactly this.

If you are looking to achieve a certain level of financial freedom, this is not the right option.
This is their business!”Gurus” offering new funnels with products that they don’t use themselves, products they don’t trust and don't even know if they work. This is how these “Gurus” make so much money, by playing with the little beginners that are just looking for a solution.

I made my personal decision and I started (Still do) helping beginners in a way where they can create a consistent and reliable business and achieve real financial freedom. I don’t want to lie to my subscribers selling $10 products promising millions.

That’s not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.