Does Ulcer Cause Back Pain?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Ulcer is one of the common ailments which usually happens to people. Ulcer can affect both Young once and the adults.

I have a younger sister who is very vibrant and industrious. She is self-motivated and like to try a lot of things. She does a lot of things that you will think that she is a male.

We always have discussion because we both have enterpreneurship spirit. we discuss different business opportunity and things going around the world.

She enjoyed keeping my company in because she always derive new things from our discussion.

She is more outgoing than me and she always engage in lot of activities. She is a self-trained talk show personality. She don't know how to dance in the past and she enrolled for the class. She always exhibit ask you at every slight opportunity and this makes me like her more.

But she has health issue. She always battle ulcer most of the time. This makes me feel for her whenever she is unable to eat food due to the ulcer. She has tried so many methods both conventional one and traditional ones.

Just of recent she told me that she is badly with back pain whenever she is experiencing ulcer. This got me confused so I want to ask you that can ulcer cause a back pain.

Ulcer is a disease that cause severe pains and uncomfortable to eat anything.ulcer can affect any part of internal organs. It can affect stomach,lungs, chest, and so on. This disease happen when someone did not eat very well and also happen when someone fast too much without breaking. This can also happen when someone is infected with bacteria and some micro organisms
The symptoms of this disease is vomiting, chest pains and stomach ache. We have home remedy to cure it. Uses of honey can cure ulcer effectively and Orthodox medicine available for it,ones the patient consult doctor immediately.

Most people experience gastro intestinal ulcers which happen to be in the digestive tract, from the mouth to oesophagus to stomach and the duodenum.

Pain from such ulcers is usually localised especially when it's small. However, in severe cases, the pain may radiate towards the back and for some people, their neck region.

Usually, it's best that they get a medication for pain relief especially an antacid which will also neutralise the acids present.

You can advise your sister to do that. Also she should try to avoid things that trigger get attack, always have her antacid with her and maintain good posture. This can cause back pain which some people will associate with ulcer.