Does Tiktok Really Pay?

Sikapa

Verified member
Social media has become one of the most common way to earn money online. Not only that they pay you but you can also make money on social media either by using it to drag traffic or selling directly on social media platforms. Some people also use social media ads to promote their links and these are all the ways to use social media to get money.

Previously, we were using social media to get friendship and make fun but for now many online money makers use it to make money. This way of making money is good for affiliate programs, I mean those who promote affiliate links. Because it is one of the good way to get real and organic traffic to your site.

I hear people saying one can make money on Tiktok but I think is through affiliate links promotion but to my surprise this is not what I was thinking. They say Tiktok pays like that of YouTube but I don't know how true this is. Does Tiktok pays like how YouTube pay? Have you been receiving pay from Tiktok or do you know someone that Tiktok is paying him or her?
How much followers or like do I have to get before I can get paid?

Last edited:

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Most of the social media platforms are actually looking for ways to improve the lifes of their user by creating a monetization option on their platforms. This will make the users develop interest on creating quality content on the platform. Their are indeed many platforms that will allow you to get money for the videos that you uploaded on its platform. Examples of such sites are rumble, Youtube, tiktok etc . This platforms will pay you for uploading videos after satisfying the requirements for monetization. Some will actually pay you for making long videos , example the platforms that pays for uploading long videos are Youtube and the rumble. Some , will actually pay you for uploading short videos. Examples of such platforms are tiktok, Facebook reels etc. I will like to stress further that you will have to satisfy the monetization requirements before you will start earning money. It is very correct that you will earn money from the tiktok short videos. You must have had 10,000 followers and 100,000 views in the last one month before you could apply for monetization. It very correct that you could earn few dollars via the tiktok and if you are very consistent, you will continue to make money from there.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make from Tiktok. Here is quick guide to how to make money on Tiktok.
Affiliate marketing: You can promote affiliate products and when someone buys through your link you will earn commission.
Sponsorship: If you are Tiktoker with a huge following, you can get sponsorship from businesses and individuals and you earn just for talking about their products and services.
Live streaming: You can earn when you live stream. Just because you re live does not men you will earn, your viewers and followers need to gift you various items for you to earn. You can cash out these items for real cash after giving some commission to Tiktok.
Creators fund: Tiktok has created creators fund, content creator with a huge traffic and engagement will have a share on that fund. How much you can earn depends on how many views your videos are receiving.
Out of all these 4 methods of earning on Tiktok, creators funds is not available globally. It is available only in selected country. IN order to earn from all these methods you need a huge traffic. You caan ern huge traffic only when you have lot of followers. You can live stream only when you have 2k followers.

Ajebo25

Verified member
With some rumours which I am hearing I think TiK ToK base some people but I'm not sure if it's really pays because I have not really taking my time to see all research if tik-tok really pays people but I think they pay but no one has ever confronted me or proved to me that they pay and I have never taken my time to carefully research about whether how much they pay people when they post videos or whether they pay per views or the video so I'm not really sure if the talk with the members but what I'm thinking on the other hand is that's why I would people be more John to talk to Steve videos constantly went to talk doesn't space so for people to week off and post videos stress test if I make videos just post on sick dog means that stick truck is done soon as I know that fact what I'm thinking to talk is legit.

But you can also make money through videos on YouTube this is something that I'm short of because YouTube pays people and has paid people and I have seen so much payments prove some people so YouTube is very legit all you need to do is create a YouTube channel had some videos which has no copyright then asked for access approval but mind you you need to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 12000 watches and people need to be watching your videos constantly in order for you to be able to earn with YouTube and you will also get paid by adsense just like how bloggers do

Mika

VIP Contributor
TikTok has a program called Creator's Funds. This fund has been created to pay for the content creators on the platform. So, yes, TikTok has a monetization program and yes, TikTok pays money to the content creator. Now that you know TikTok pays, you would also want to know how much the platform pays for the content creator. Well, how much you earn depends on a number of things, one, the views and engagements you get on your videos, two, your traffic location, three, your location, etc. TikTok monetization means you are getting a share from Creators' Funds. Sadly, this monetization program is available only in a handful of countries. It is not available in my location, therefore, I can not get a share of creators' funds even when I get millions of views. If you want to use TikTok for making money, make sure to check if the monetization program is available in your location. Having said that TikTok also allows anyone to ern through other methods like live streaming, sponsorship, affiliate marketing, branding, promotion, etc. Of all these methods, live streaming is easy because you only need 2k followers to be able to start live stremaing and make money.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally , I don't have the skill needed to make money on social media , but according to the information and also according to my own personal research Tik-tok is among one of the best social media you can make money from. That is why a lot of people are trying much to grow their tik tok followers because with a huge number of followers they can easily monetize their tik-tok account and start making money , provided what they are doing are things that attracts people .

Tik-tok is a social media like other platform and at the same time it is also a monetizing platform which you can make money depending on the number of people you are able to leave for yourself... Yes they are really paying , it will depend on what you have to offer and you have to also understand that it is among the fastest growing social media.